Page 104 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1362

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Platform
    PC
    I'll pass this.
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    I just found something interesting. The 488 GT3 is really fast. So fast in fact around Bathurst I can run just as quick in it on Wet tyres in the rain as I can in some other GT3 cars on soft slicks in the dry.

I think I've found what I'll be racing from now on. From a person who loves to hate Ferrari this is a tough pill to swallow.
    One of our GT3 drivers, is as fast in that car as most of the GTE drivers. It's going to make for an interesting season.........
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    One of our GT3 drivers, is as fast in that car as most of the GTE drivers. It's going to make for an interesting season.........
    i once out performed a heard of 3 GT1 Aston Martins with a Spyker GT2 car on Grid in two different races LOL it wasnt easy so i can see how on a video game it could be done but in real life the BOP hammer would be slammed down LOL
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Oh yeah. Normally when I tested the other cars I always jumped into a testing session with light cloud and on soft slicks. The fastest I ran in any other car in those conditions has been 2:08 with 25l of fuel. In the Ferrari I jumped into a test session where I set the weather to start with light cloud but change to rain. On SS also with 25l of fuel I went out as it started spitting on my window and ran a 2:06. I came in for wets and ran a 2:10 in the rain which matches my Ginetta and Z4 times on soft slicks in the dry.

Platform
    PC
    I just found something interesting. The 488 GT3 is really fast. So fast in fact around Bathurst I can run just as quick in it on Wet tyres in the rain as I can in some other GT3 cars on soft slicks in the dry.

I think I've found what I'll be racing from now on. From a person who loves to hate Ferrari this is a tough pill to swallow.
    Oh yeah. Normally when I tested the other cars I always jumped into a testing session with light cloud and on soft slicks. The fastest I ran in any other car in those conditions has been 2:08 with 25l of fuel. In the Ferrari I jumped into a test session where I set the weather to start with light cloud but change to rain. On SS also with 25l of fuel I went out as it started spitting on my window and ran a 2:06. I came in for wets and ran a 2:10 in the rain which matches my Ginetta and Z4 times on soft slicks in the dry.
    no i meant when you went out on a dry track with the ferrari on dry tires where you going that much faster than the other cars were going in dry conditions on dry tires to guarantee the trend continues and not some freak glitch
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Yes.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippul G View Post
    The limits for PCARS2 in terms of on track cars are unfortunately lower when compared to PCARS1, due to much more going on under the hood (more detailed tire model, changing weather, Livetrack, etc.)
    So, there is no way to increase it? Aww, I'm a bit sad to hear it. I'm such a big fan of Le Mans races and this game is the best one for recreating this event atm. It just miss few more cars to be my heaven.
    Thank you for your reply Trippul G!

Platform
    PC
    Is there a problem with the ghost cars? I cannot choose my personal best time ghost, nor do I see any ghost like world best etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Is there a problem with the ghost cars? I cannot choose my personal best time ghost, nor do I see any ghost like world best etc..
    Are you saying that you're not seeing any available ghosts on the TT leaderboards?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA MSAA Medium | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say. || Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Are you saying that you're not seeing any available ghosts on the TT leaderboards?
    No I can see them but they do no load when I select them.

Just took a look. Today I managed to load in a ghost.. strange. Yesterday it did not. But one thing remains, my own personal best ghost is not been saved. So I can’t select it in the menu with the add ghost option..