Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1362

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    Will Power..... Lake Speed..... Scott Speed....... Assuming you want to stick with real names that is......
    Dario Franchitti...Scott Dixon.....Dan Wheldon....Tony Kanaan
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    Dario Franchitti...Scott Dixon.....Dan Wheldon....Tony Kanaan
    He was looking for "funny names" though. So ones that could sound like, or.mean something else. Dick Trickle and Will Power being the 2 that have the most double meaning....
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Dick Trickle ! PRICELESS !
    OS : Windows 10 \ Processor : Intel Core i5 , 4670 , 3.4G/6M/S1150 \ RAM :Kingston Hyperx BLU 1600MH DDR3 16GB \ MB : S1150 MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Z87 \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS Radeon R9 390X \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 \ Logitech 5.1 thx whit JBL speakers \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, hkraft300, Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just want to get out some frustrations that I'm sure have been mentioned elsewhere but I've just come off a session where I've had some problems.

Overall I'm really enjoying the driving experience. Time Trials and Private tests have been fairly enjoyable despite the well documented issues with setups that I've generally been able to work around. The issues I'm having is when it comes to racing. I've spent a lot of time messing with settings to try and find the right AI level for an enjoyable race and have finally settled on a point where my lap times put me around 5th-10th on the grid which I'm happy with. Once the racing starts however I regularly find myself restarting due to being punted by the AI in braking zones. As far as I can tell I'm not braking early compared to those ahead of me and it wouldn't bother me if the AI was just quicker in those spots and went down the inside but more often than not it seems ramming me is their preferred option.

Once I dig myself back out of the sand/wall I see myself setting lap times which would again put me in a competitive position but by that time I'm so far back it doesn't matter. I want to run longer races wher I feel it would become less of a problem as the field spread out but right now I can barely ever get past more than a couple of laps without finding myself at the back of the pack.

Again the driving experience has been great but these issues with racing in the middle of the field is proving frustrating and has me leaving each play session disappointed.

Platform
    PC
    Lookie what I spotted.....

Take a close look about halfway through the list. There are a number of Project CARS logoed vehicles in the list.

https://lamleygroup.com/2017/10/08/t...ion-in-photos/
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Silraed, Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    Lookie what I spotted.....

Take a close look about halfway through the list. There are a number of Project CARS logoed vehicles in the list.

https://lamleygroup.com/2017/10/08/t...ion-in-photos/
    Combine that with the Hot Wheels advertising boards on COTA.... hmm do we have a plot?

Let's just hope they are not going to add silly HW cars in PCARS 2 like was done with FM6 & FH3. Or worse, HW tracks (even though with the PCARS 2 physics engine that would be a funny one to try... for a few hours)
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Playerbase is getting real low now, same as Assetto Corsa right now.

Really wanted 50k players every night, god damn it. Get your friends to buy this game!!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Combine that with the Hot Wheels advertising boards on COTA.... hmm do we have a plot?

Let's just hope they are not going to add silly HW cars in PCARS 2 like was done with FM6 & FH3. Or worse, HW tracks (even though with the PCARS 2 physics engine that would be a funny one to try... for a few hours)
    not to mention the hot wheels liveries in game

and i would love to have my hand at some hot wheels tracks LOL last good hot wheels game was for ps2 Hot wheels world race
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabfelix View Post
    Playerbase is getting real low now, same as Assetto Corsa right now.

Really wanted 50k players every night, god damn it. Get your friends to buy this game!!
    its not that people arent buying the game its people are waiting for the next patch
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post

I am kinda mixed with this as those silly HW cars in FH3 were actually real custom made cars. Essentially a really ugly version of the SVA lancer with a lot less performance.

I do crucious how would Twin Mill drives in Pcars as it has 2 separate engine.

Ideally, I also won't want this kind of stuff in the game.