Page 161 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1755

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yeah it can be confusing with the overlap but I guess the flag rules are tied to this so it's needed. The delta calculation to backmarkers or cars lapping you can also go wrong.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofnir4 View Post
    Yeah it can be confusing with the overlap but I guess the flag rules are tied to this so it's needed. The delta calculation to backmarkers or cars lapping you can also go wrong.
    All right, thank you for your explanation
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara Edition // Rig: Playseat® Alcantara

Superkart Pilot

I've been wanting to ask these questions for about a week:

1) what's the reason for having the wrong flags being displayed on the scoreboard during online races?

2) when exiting an online lobby, why do I get kicked all the way out to the main menu instead of back to the lobby/server browser?

3) why is there an upper limit on how many setups you can have saved?

4) when pressing the "retire" button (once a race has been completed) does that count as having retried from the race (very confusing) or perhaps that's a bug?

Platform
    PC
    Is Touring Cars same thing as WTCC?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yannara View Post
    Is Touring Cars same thing as WTCC?
    Sort of, it's more just a general combination of Toruing Cars, we have two fictional touring cars, a Super 2000 car and a TCR car
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Does the driving in draft (behind the oppenent) works / modelled propetly in pCars2? How important is it, you think? In Nascar it is crucial fact you need to know this... how about pCars2 class sports?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yannara View Post
    Does the driving in draft (behind the oppenent) works / modelled propetly in pCars2? How important is it, you think? In Nascar it is crucial fact you need to know this... how about pCars2 class sports?
    Normal draft and side draft are both modeled ingame and can have a significant impact on your car's handling.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 5 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Invincible, John Hargreaves, Tank621, Zaskarspants

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    1) what's the reason for having the wrong flags being displayed on the scoreboard during online races?
    It's a bug, has been reported already.

2) when exiting an online lobby, why do I get kicked all the way out to the main menu instead of back to the lobby/server browser?
    I assume this is done because populating the browser takes time, so instead of doing that automatically, you are sent back to the main menu and if you want, you can go to the browser again. A design decision with its advantages and disadvantages, personally I'm fine with it.

Are you sure there's a limit on setups? Or maybe you mean replays? The limit on those is very annoying indeed.

4) when pressing the "retire" button (once a race has been completed) does that count as having retried from the race (very confusing) or perhaps that's a bug?
    It's as having retired from the race. Sounds like a small design flaw to me, after the race is over, there's no such thing as retiring anymore . Unfortunately a few times the game desyncs after race end and the race result screen does not show, at which point "Exit" or "Retire" are the only options, but they do the same thing, so...

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Are you sure there's a limit on setups? Or maybe you mean replays? The limit on those is very annoying indeed.
    It said something along the lines of all slots being full (could have been the pit strategies) but I deleted them all and was able to save it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I loved the rgt8 GT3 Championship with the RUFS in PCars , Would be awesome with all this Porsche content if we could get the Porsche Supercup and cars . One can only dream