Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    In Europe we see things a little smaller than in the US. Our cars are smaller, our burgers are smaller and our tri-ovals are also smaller.
    hahahahaha!
    * Intel i5-6600k * ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080 8GB TURBO * Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 * MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX * TX 458 Italia base with Custom Arduino Nano brained real car steering wheel * TH8A * Fanatec Club Sport V3 pedals * Custom Arduino Uno driven analog handbrake * Modded Playseat Evolution * Helmet Cam * Jack Spade Folder 5 * Hopefully HTC Vive by year's end *
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    Namely the ford falcon, I can't drive that thing straight with a controller
    Audi 90 is also strange, it's almost imposable to recover a slide with, however dragging the brakes seems to solve this.
    Type 38 and 25 climax are both equally undriveable, too much torque not enough traction
    Zonda R and RUF CTR3 can be temperamental depending on track. Both are very very twitchy and take a lot of setup work to make driveable on controller
    RUF rt12r HAHAHAHAHA
    Rocket Bunny cars might as well come with the back wheels bolted on sideways again depending on tracks. They seem to hate elevation changes and the TC can't and won't save you.
    Toyota LMP1 is also almost impossible to drive, it wants to kill you 24-7 TC or not
    Same cars I had trouble with on controller. Add all road cars and non-Aero classic lotus.
    Toyota TS040 wants to kill you always. Wheel or not. Deathtrap in wet. Lotus 98t is easier in rain!
    Rocket Bunny likes sideways and nothing else.
    Ford Falcon is odd because of its differential. Audi 90 doesn't like sliding. The Mustang is easier.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The Ferrari 488 GT3 on Portimao with sunset, absolutely gorgeous stuff!!! Love the sound, the visuals and great to see 2 different positions now for multiclass races! (that is something I always regretted that PC1 didn't have) You also see a little bit of the formation lap and HUD in it at the beginning. Love the engineer announcing night time as well to search for new reference points. question - can the volume of the engineer voice be changed separately? (not sure how this was in PC1 btw but judging from this video I would lower it a little)

Love that track with all of the elevation changes.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Same cars I had trouble with on controller. Add all road cars and non-Aero classic lotus.
    Toyota TS040 wants to kill you always. Wheel or not. Deathtrap in wet. Lotus 98t is easier in rain!
    Rocket Bunny likes sideways and nothing else.
    Ford Falcon is odd because of its differential. Audi 90 doesn't like sliding. The Mustang is easier.
    How did you guys cope with that Capery vintage stock car? It was absolutely horrible for me with a controller even on easiest AI. I had to turn on assists for it :P (on that Road America race from career mode). I swear that back end wanted to come out on every turn even when I drove like a granny. But some cars worked great with a controller though, especially the hot hatches and cars like that Toyota 86 (I think the road going rocket bunny version). BAC Mono was also easy to drive.

Can't wait to drive all those PCARS1 cars in PCARS2 that didn't work so well with a controller but whom I really wanted to have fun with.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    In Europe we see things a little smaller than in the US. Our cars are smaller, our burgers are smaller and our tri-ovals are also smaller.
    Smaller burgers???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	238169
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Aile_Bleue, breyzipp, OddTimer, Tank621

Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Smaller burgers???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	238169
    Why have you Belgians decided to put Blue cheese in a burger?
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    We normally don't but in this case it was for a "blues" event....cheesy i know (see what i did there?) lol
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: breyzipp, F1_Racer68, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    How did you guys cope with that Capery vintage stock car? It was absolutely horrible for me with a controller even on easiest AI. I had to turn on assists for it :P (on that Road America race from career mode). I swear that back end wanted to come out on every turn even when I drove like a granny. But some cars worked great with a controller though, especially the hot hatches and cars like that Toyota 86 (I think the road going rocket bunny version). BAC Mono was also easy to drive.

Can't wait to drive all those PCARS1 cars in PCARS2 that didn't work so well with a controller but whom I really wanted to have fun with.
    thats the way stock cars are how do you expect a car to run when you have 850 Hp at the rear wheels
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    thats the way stock cars are how do you expect a car to run when you have 850 Hp at the rear wheels
    That 850 HP has nothing to do with it, even fully off the gas when coasting through a corner I was still spinning out. But most likely to do with bad controller filtering so that attempts at small steering inputs were still weighing way too big.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa

Platform
    XBOX1

The thing is it was driveable with aids on. All the cars I listed I couldn't drive on controller Aids or not