Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    lol just for anybody who might or will sure run into same problem with t300gte or rs wheel.

I was about to order a couple of switchers (inner) for the paddle shifters because they were like failing, before pc2 to be ready again. That's what I was thinking, that the swtchers (inner buttons underneath the paddles) were faulty after two years.

Sorted it by just tightening the two screws that are attached to each paddle zone (It's four screws in the centre and two each paddle sector) and the problem is gone. They again make dat sweet click, and work flawless.

No joking. I fixed it like that only. Hope some of you find this apparent piece of trolly advice helpful just in case your wheel is having this issue, and if you still haven't had it then you will soon, so don't forget. Just tighten those two.

Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GenBrien View Post
    The only thing that is sad is that the release day mark the end of summer.....
    Just set the season to Summer
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 4 users likes this Post: amazed, F1_Racer68, FZA, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GenBrien View Post
    Its a patch so obviously there is things that changed compared to the print disk.
    Was just wondering, would've been something to read while waiting for the 22th
    I think they will post the patch notes, but not before the release day.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, GenBrien, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanapryde View Post
    PB times per track/car made it then ?
    So, appearantly this did not make it either ?
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, Fanatec CSW V2 base / Porsche 918 RSR / Formula Carbon / SQ shifter / Heusinkveld Pro pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 980 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / Buttkicker / PCars Dash / RS Dash

Platform
    PS4
    So, appearantly this did not make it either ?
    Not sure about per car at every track, but I did notice a pb (below WR and friend's record) on the bottom right corner of the track loading screen in some wmd videos.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Not sure about per car at every track, but I did notice a pb (below WR and friend's record) on the bottom right corner of the track loading screen in some wmd videos.
    Any example comes to mind ?
    It is something that I (off line racer) really would like to see in pCars2.
    PCars dash seems to store some PB's ( not all and not always correct ) but it would be nice to have an overview (like Content Manager for AC has an excellent one).
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, Fanatec CSW V2 base / Porsche 918 RSR / Formula Carbon / SQ shifter / Heusinkveld Pro pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 980 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / Buttkicker / PCars Dash / RS Dash

Platform
    PC
    It is something that I (off line racer) really would like to see in pCars2.
    PCars dash seems to store some PB's ( not all and not always correct ) but it would be nice to have an overview (like Content Manager for AC has an excellent one).
    Check the Developer Stream on YouTube. I seem to recall seeing it there as well during loading of the track.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following user likes this Post: Fanapryde

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    Check the Developer Stream on YouTube.
    Bingo.

"Vehicle Records" bottom right corner @ ~13:50

Last edited by hkraft300; 15-09-2017 at 14:22.
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Fanapryde, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by honespc View Post
    lol just for anybody who might or will sure run into same problem with t300gte or rs wheel.

I was about to order a couple of switchers (inner) for the paddle shifters because they were like failing, before pc2 to be ready again. That's what I was thinking, that the swtchers (inner buttons underneath the paddles) were faulty after two years.

Sorted it by just tightening the two screws that are attached to each paddle zone (It's four screws in the centre and two each paddle sector) and the problem is gone. They again make dat sweet click, and work flawless.

No joking. I fixed it like that only. Hope some of you find this apparent piece of trolly advice helpful just in case your wheel is having this issue, and if you still haven't had it then you will soon, so don't forget. Just tighten those two.
    I have this problem too. I searched about and also found that you just need to tighten the screws but was unsure which screws.

Is it screws within the wheel, i.e. do you need to take the back off and open it up using the 4 (or 5) screws you described in the middle?
    Or is it the ones I've circled?

(Just wanted to check as I don't want unnecessarily open up or break my wheel!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ink (3).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	240052

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Bingo.

"Vehicle Records" bottom right corner @ ~13:50
    Is it me or does that load screen give the impression the game displays records for each car/track combo?
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25