Thread: pCARS2 API for website/apps

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Question pCARS2 API for website/apps

Hi all...

As i've understood pCARS2 will feature driver rankings, with a competitive racing license that consist of 3 pillars -> racecraft, skill, and play
    Have SMS mentioned any news regarding an API for using these stats in websites/apps ??

With the above in mind, it would be great if it also is going to be possible to pull data from a specific race_id or similar.

Would be really nice, if you prior to the release of pCARS2 could prepare a website for league racing, and did have some test data to pull/work with

Regards
    Morten

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi again...

As pCARS2 is now live, i really need to know if it at all is possible to pull user profile data, such as driver rank skill ?
    This could be so cool for usage on league racing websites.

Im on xbox one, and unsure if this type of data is on a xboxlive server somewhere or at a server hosted by SMS ? - if it's hosted by SMS it sure would be possible ?

If the above would be possible, the next step would be to ask the same question for a specific online race_id, but i reckon it's probably not available, but again - this would make life a lot easier for us league admins
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Would be really satisfiying if someone from within SMS or WMD could shed some light on the possibility for this type of data being possible to fetch at all ?

Thanks in advance

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Until there is some kind of response from SMS i keep my head high and hope there is a possibility for API calls for retrieving driver profil data, preferable race information and such...

Any dev with information on this issue ?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah.. that would be great.
    The following user likes this Post: BulletEyeDK

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    You might have a better chance asking this in general discussion, I don't think I've ever seen a useful reply in this sub-forum sadly.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970
    Wheel: Xbox 360 Controller

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Platform
    PC
    Not sure if you are after something else but this is the latest info I have seen

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/proj...i.html?lang=en

(full credit to Bealdor from this post http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1410389 )
    PC: Windows 7 Pro, 4790K@4400, 16Gb Ram, MSI 980 Gaming G4, Dell S2716DG G-Sync
    Wheel: T300rs Alcantara Edition, Custom Jack Spade Alt Mid 100-70-30-25 Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 with Brake Performance Kit Rig: Playseat Challenge
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BulletEyeDK, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks for your reply, im fully aware of the linked thread and the page on the website, believe me, i've been following that thread intensively...

Unfortunally the feature/API im hoping for, needs to make a connection and gather data from SMS/Xbox/PS4 server as the driver ranking information, will be stored there.
    It must be possible, look at a game like FIFA Ultimate team, here you are able to use a webapp, where you log in with your credentials from the console... and it's possible to search in the games player database, make transfers and such...

I would be a "killer" feature to have when building a league racing website... that you automaticly can pull data from the drivers in the league, such as skill rank and all statistics associated with the profile...
    In regards to specific races, if would be really cool if it also was possible to gather specific race result from a race alone from a race id or such.

The UDP/memory api features is in regard to ongoing races... which also is a very nice addition to the game, and greats apps have been build... but im just looking for a little bit different tool

Platform
    PC
    Ah, sorry for misunderstanding can't help you then I'm afraid
    PC: Windows 7 Pro, 4790K@4400, 16Gb Ram, MSI 980 Gaming G4, Dell S2716DG G-Sync
    Wheel: T300rs Alcantara Edition, Custom Jack Spade Alt Mid 100-70-30-25 Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 with Brake Performance Kit Rig: Playseat Challenge