Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since no journalist is asking any important questions at E3....

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Since no journalist is asking any important questions at E3....

gaming isn't politics so I don't mind softball, hype-inducing questions.

But really, I wish they'd answer this.

"What was the toughest bug you've fixed from pCARS1 that is now working flawlessly in pCARS2?"

Platform
    XBOX1
    That was answered in at the launch event. Gamepad handing... (Although I'm still questioning)

Real question should be, what's going on with the career mode? All the interviews, especially the gamespot interview, Bell was just begging to be asked about the career mode.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    That was answered in at the launch event. Gamepad handing... (Although I'm still questioning)

Real question should be, what's going on with the career mode? All the interviews, especially the gamespot interview, Bell was just begging to be asked about the career mode.
    true dat, though I don't think that counts as a bug - but yeah, that's a good one. So I want him to explain about others.

I'm still waiting to hear if the weather will be scripted in the career mode. And if random weather means we'll have a thunderstorm, followed by dry weather, followed by a snow storm, followed by fog.

There's still a lot that needs to be cleared up, and just saying "we took care of all of it" isn't quite enough.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Any link to those interviews? Tried to find the gamespot one but ended up with another Andy Tudor interview
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Javaniceday View Post
    "What was the toughest bug you've fixed from pCARS1 that is now working flawlessly in pCARS2?"
    Personally I think it would be interesting if instead of getting fixed bugs would get squashed on my windshield like irl, then the bug gets washed from my windshield with LiveTrack3.0 rain, that's ultimate sim realism right there.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Konan, Mowzer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    The R8 V10 gearbox thing, probably. It was a severe one and it eluded them enough for it to remain unfixed to this day.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 970 4GB | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe | 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB (16GB) | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 2TB | Logitech G27 all standard | Cooler Master PSU 700W | Cooler Master HAF 932

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    There are many new features in PC2, it is a real step forward in the world of simulation. My question would be: why did you "cancel" the offline custom championship? I mean, it's a feature much requested on PC1, there is the online championship so why not propose the same thing for offline players?
    And second question: the ovals made a lot of talk about them on PC1. Will it be this time, a career stockcar in pc2?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, GenBrien

Platform
    PS4
    I'd like to know if DLC cars will only be 1-off invitational events or they'll be integrated with full career seasons.
    We're all betting on some epic cars to come as dlc (like the current launch version car list isn't epic enough!). It'd be unfortunate to have, say, a 2015/6 LMP1 DLC car having a 1-race event.
    Also will the higher tiers have longer career races?

Quote Originally Posted by Javaniceday View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear if the weather will be scripted in the career mode.
    From the responses at the gtplanet Q&A, I gather weather will be scripted for career mode.
    To keep a level playing field.
    Last edited by hkraft300; 17-06-2017 at 11:12.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Random career weather would certainly raise its replayability value by a thousand percent. I would have liked a simple choice for that before you started a career, just an a) Script weather; and b) Random. Decide

Platform
    PC
    What about Mid Race saves for the endurance races like the 6, 12, and 24 Hour races
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: breyzipp, GenBrien, Mowzer, xMetalHead515