Thread: Can someone delete my Bathurst time trial time please

Platform
    PS4

Question Can someone delete my Bathurst time trial time please

Hi,

I have many World Records Driving the Ford FG. In PS4 and PC Versions of the game.
    Yesterday i was currently sitting 2nd on the PC Bathurst leaderboard, i was quit happy in 2nd as Bathurst is a tough track and has very tough competition. 2nd was the best i could get. 2:02:379.
    Today i jumped on Time Trial again a did some more laps adding 3 ghost cars, one was the name off VTI Brembo™, who i noticed was riding the walls and getting past in certain sections, which one would think you would get a penalty for. Well it seems you don't, and you can cheat at Bathurst Track. I decided to make a video called battle of the cheaters for a joke, and beat VTI Brembo™ at his own game, which i did beat him getting a 2:00.967. Stupid thing todo really. Then i decided to hit restart and beat him clean while he cheated, which i did that to. But for some odd reason pCARS recorded my riding the walls lap time, even though i had hit restart Time Trial and removed it. Anytime i hit Restart, i usually lose my times. Well, this one recorded, and i want it removed please? Or at least go back to my Proper clean time. I don't want people to see me riding walls in the TT replay, its embarrassing and i don't want to give VIPR a bad name, like, known as a cheater or something. Again, VIPR has many world records, we don't cheat. So can we get my Time Removed at Bathurst please? Or does anyone know away of doing this? Maybe remove VTI Brembo™'s time to. This is for the Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar.

Thanks.
    Last edited by VIPR_SOA; 22-06-2017 at 11:43. Reason: Added car name
    Youtube Channel - VIPR_Jordyn
    Win Prizes - V8 Supercars 2017 Series II - VIPR

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    It would help enormously if you stated which car - there are quite a few of them you know

That aside, it is unlikely that the devs will remove a single entry on request but, of course, there's no harm in asking
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: VIPR_SOA

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    It would help enormously if you stated which car - there are quite a few of them you know

That aside, it is unlikely that the devs will remove a single entry on request but, of course, there's no harm in asking
    Thanks mate. I updated my post. I mentioned the car in my post, but yeah, didn't state it clear enough.
    And ok no worries damn, I wonder if deleting my account from steam would do the job? I'm guessing that's not possible either.
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPR_SOA View Post
    Thanks mate. I updated my post. I mentioned the car in my post, but yeah, didn't state it clear enough.
    And ok no worries damn, I wonder if deleting my account from steam would do the job? I'm guessing that's not possible either.
    Nope, the leaderboards will still show those times.

A couple of people in the NVidia Challenger Series used that exploit. They didn't succeed, as their times were excluded from the results but they are still on the board.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: VIPR_SOA

Platform
    PS4
    This is what the leader board was. Eddonator done a awesome lap, he gets me at the first corner only, im with him by the 2nd corner, head to head the whole way, was a lot of fun till i killed it. I just got a new CP, VIPRacing is also me on the 2nd CP.
    Im glad those dudes times got cut from the NVidia Challenger, good work.

Last edited by VIPR_SOA; 22-06-2017 at 11:44.
    Youtube Channel - VIPR_Jordyn
    Win Prizes - V8 Supercars 2017 Series II - VIPR