Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What wheel to buy?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by clintsimau View Post
    What is the best sequential shifter on the market that's compatible with PS4 if any?
    when you ask a question like that it depends on what your budget is LOL
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PS4
    What is the best sequential shifter on the market that's compatible with PS4 if any?
    Tricky question.
    What do you mean by "best"? Now that Fanatec has released a PS4 wheel, you might want their shifter. Cost you a pretty penny too.
    OR if you have a G29, you could get their cheapo h-shifter, stick some rubber bands on it, remap 3Rd and 4th for up/down and voila it works just as well.
    Do thrust master do a sequential shifter?
    There's also other upmarket PC-only shifter that are the ducks guts but you know... Sony...

So um... what wheel do you have?
    Last edited by hkraft300; 23-07-2017 at 15:40.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    You put your left pedal in, You take your left pedal out,
    You put your right pedal in, And you slide it all about...
    G29 settings.

Platform
    PC
    if you only want up and down shifts id just stick to the paddle shifters but thats just me honestly the only reason i dont have an H shifter is i have no where to mount it due to i still have to get into the rig and only have one side open due to my laptop tray already trying to figure out how im going to mount the Fanatec Hand brake i want to get
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PS4
    BUT we now have RX cars and a bunch of GT1 cars that are sequential stick shift not paddle shift so would be pretty cool to have.
    Sequential stick shift > paddle shift personally, but you know, 90's
    G29 settings.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    BUT we now have RX cars and a bunch of GT1 cars that are sequential stick shift not paddle shift so would be pretty cool to have.
    Sequential stick shift > paddle shift personally, but you know, 90's
    yea but youve seen pics of my rig Hkraft you know how tight of space im working with i simply dont have the room to have all that due to the mounting rigs it would take LOL id be climbing over stuff and i use my rig for everything including typing this right now LOL

Platform
    PS4
    But clintsimau wants one.
    G29 settings.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    But clintsimau wants one.
    yes lets get back to him he hasnt responed to what wheel he has or what his budget is...budget is a huge factor on HOW GOOD of a shifter he wants

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Sorry guys, I have a G29 currently but if I can find a racing style sequential shifter I'm open to upgrading my wheel also.
    I have a Sx01 simworx simulator and there shifters are top class but only for PC. I have tossed up whether I should put the PS4 in the cupboard and start building a pc setup so I can untilse some of the products available to make the experience feel a lot more real.

It's only money but the wife doesn't understand spending so many $$$ on just video games as she says haha.

Platform
    PC
    Sorry guys, I have a G29 currently but if I can find a racing style sequential shifter I'm open to upgrading my wheel also.
    I have a Sx01 simworx simulator and there shifters are top class but only for PC. I have tossed up whether I should put the PS4 in the cupboard and start building a pc setup so I can untilse some of the products available to make the experience feel a lot more real.

It's only money but the wife doesn't understand spending so many $$$ on just video games as she says haha.
    the G29 wheel isnt a bad wheel its what me and Hkraft use and you can use any PS4 compatible shifter you just have to decide on a amount you can spend on it

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    t300 with th8a and t3pa pedals.. it doesnt get any better in ps4 pice vs quality.. unless you wanna try the new fanatec elite... but is it worth spending a lot more on a wheel than the console ??