Thread: online Pcars pc or ps4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

online Pcars pc or ps4

Hello, I'm playing Pcars on my pc.
    Soon I will buy a ps4 pro to play GT sport.

What am I supposed to do with Pcars 2, buy it for pc or for ps4.
    I mainly play online, and I don't care if pc has a better reflection, or sunlight or other cosmetics stuff.

I like to play vs fair humans.

Your advice please.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by M-PowerX View Post
    Hello, I'm playing Pcars on my pc.
    Soon I will buy a ps4 pro to play GT sport.

What am I supposed to do with Pcars 2, buy it for pc or for ps4.
    I mainly play online, and I don't care if pc has a better reflection, or sunlight or other cosmetics stuff.

I like to play vs fair humans.

Your advice please.
    That would depend on the specs of your PC possibly, and what platform your friends mostly play on.
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard / AMD FX-8350 Vishera 8-Core CPU@4.0Ghz / 8GB G.Skill RipJaws 2X4GB DDR3-1866,
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 Drivers.
    TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers |Logitech G27
    240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64 | BenQ V2400W | Corsair TX850W Power Supply

In-game settings: @ 1920 X 1200 | Texture Rez HIGH | Post Filter On | LensFlare OFF | Bloom OFF | Haze OFF | Detailed Grass-Med | HDR Photo | Tex Filter 16x | Game_VSync OFF | SMAA Off | FXAA Off |Reflections MED | Vehicle Ultra | Track Ultra | Shadows MED | Motion Blur OFF | Render Ahead 2 |
    Steam CMD line Options:-dx11mt -pthreads 4 -fpscap 60 -skipcrowds -skipidiots

Proud to be a 5% club member
    Steam : Bullwinkle

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Sounds like you've already made your mind up with the way you explained the cosmetics..
    personally, i consider pc online to be a slightly better standard overall... with fairer drivers imo, not as many idiots that find ramming funny, ibe had some excellent races here, even when im bottom half of grid
    my mates been trying to talk me into a ps4 for ages now so we can go online.. but i cant justify buying one... consoles are easy to use & very little maintenance required, but they are quite basic computers, and consoles dont have all features of the pc game.. plus you HAVE TO pay for the sony or xbox 'season pass' rip off's to use online stuff.. which is another big no for me...
    I'd stick with pc unless you have many friends with the same game on console, just 1 or 2 mates on consoles mean i find it hard to find the same time to share with everyones busy lives nowadays... i cant spend 350/400 just to play an occasional saturday or the odd hour at night with a mate before his missus gets home xD
    AMD FX 6300 3.5g Black Edition / HiS HD 7750 2gig / DDR3 16g@1333MHz / Win 10 / Logitech DF Pro
    Dont Laugh !! pCars runs very well so far !!