Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do first?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

What will you do first?

Hi guys, what will you do first in Project CARS 2.I will do LMP1@Le Mans (R18 if it is in) then GT3@Donington trying out new features.Then, new content probably starting at Daytona or Indy
    The following user likes this Post: maTech

Platform
    PC
    First I will drive the Ligier Js P2 @Le Mans alone and than a multiclass race with the same car and track.
    CPU: Intel i5 4690K // Graphics: Palit GeForce GTX 970 Jetstream // Memory: 8GB G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3-1600 // Mainboard:Gigabyte Z97-HD3 // Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara Edition // Rig: Playseat® Alcantara
    The following 2 users likes this Post: casscroute, ELAhrairah

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The first thing I will do is go straight to the Ford GT GTLM car. I've seen that car race in person at Road Atlanta and the incredible noise it makes so I want to see how well SMS has replicated that.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following 2 users likes this Post: casscroute, maTech

Platform
    PC
    I will recreate the 24H of Lemans with these classes: LMP1, LMP2, GT1 (1998), GTE.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: casscroute, maTech

Platform
    XBOX1
    The 2016 Ford Fusion at Daytona multiplayer public room got to see how those physics are working. 30 min qualifying 15 lap race 1 mandatory pit full control pit stop yellow flags enabled and penalties. Jumping right into the fire.

Then I'm doing the same at Indy with IndyCars.

Then GT3 same setup at Algarve or The Americas

Then rallycross.

Then I'm going to bed so I can get up early so I can start working on my car setups. I think the 22nd is a Friday which is good because I had already planned to take of from work. So that Saturday I plan on racing all day.
    CAR AIN'T GOT NO ROOF!!!!! - Young Dro

Platform
    PS4
    I will go onto all forums and complain how it is unrealistic after struggling to adjust upon the game arriving through my post slot.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, cmch15, Madwak55

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I will start the singleplayer career mode in the lowest tier again, Zero to Hero achievement or not. Even though I hated that part in PCARS1, I prefer to start there so without further ado... I will be in the karts at Glencairn I suppose. Absolutely hated the kart handling with default settings in PCARS1 so I'm curious to see what it has become in PCARS2.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa
    The following 3 users likes this Post: JessicaWalter, Konan, Mowzer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Nordschleife, time trial. In the Ferrari F40 LM or Porsche 962C.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cmch15, JessicaWalter, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PS4
    I will do a Classic Le Mans race with Group 6, Group 5 and Group 4 cars (I'll take the Porsche 936 or the 935).After that I will do a 90s Le Mans race with Gt1 lmp900 lmp2 GTE (maybe with ŕ Ferrari 333sp or a Porsche 911 gt1). And Also I will do the 500 miles of indy with lmp1 cars for fun . 20 mins practice ; 30 mins qualifications and 1h race
    Last edited by casscroute; 01-07-2017 at 21:40.
    I have a dream : that one day,I'ill be a pilot, and I'ill participate in the 24h of le Mans.
    I have a dream : that one day all F1 and all lmp1s get back a nice sound.
    I have a dream : that one day, I'll speak english very well...
    The following user likes this Post: maTech

Platform
    PC
    Assigning all controls...
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, Fanatec CSW V2 base / Porsche 918 RSR / Formula Carbon / SQ shifter / Heusinkveld Pro pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 980 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / Buttkicker / PCars Dash / RS Dash