Thread: Personal offline leaderboards via UDP, is it technically possible? (PCARS2)

Platform
    XBOX1

Personal offline leaderboards via UDP, is it technically possible? (PCARS2)

Hi all, I searched this specific forum for my question but I could not find a topic on it yet so here it goes. (PCARS2 question)

Since personal leaderboards (=seeing the times from the player with all cars per track) are not possible on consoles, would it be technically possible to have an app on a mobile device that collects the results after the race from the game (via UDP) and locally stores this data in the app? That app would then one by one (one after each race) start populating these leaderboards as the player is doing races. I would be REALLY interested for example to see what my times are with a bunch of cars on a certain track. For example I race all 4 LMP1 cars on Le Mans, I then go to the app and I can see for the Le Mans track what my time is with the AUDI E-tron, with the TS040, with the RWD and the Marek. If I race the same 4 cars on a twitchy track like Leguna Seca the results might be in a different order and the car that is strongest on Le Mans might not be the strongest on Laguna Seca.

Such info would be of great value to me as it allows me to compare all the cars with each other on all the tracks for my own racing experience. I have no real interest to compare my times with other players online. It can be valuable as well for tuning cars or would just give tremendeous replay value for singleplayer racing.

My topic has been written a bit more in-depth in the following forum thread from the PCARS2 section :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1344268

So, is this technical possible? Or does something similar already exist?
    currently playing PCARS 2 on PS4 Pro (DualShock controller - offline) & XBox One (XBox Elite controller - online)
    system: Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa covered with 8 pillows, 2 blankets and me.
    The following user likes this Post: amazed

Platform
    XBOX1
    It should be possible, even with PC1 I think. I know that vrHive (and likely other similar apps) keeps track of every lap you run (as long as the app is running). So the data are there, they just need to be organized and sorted like a leaderboard.
    Strike 1: No mid-race saves. Strike 2: Dumbed down FFB for consoles. Strike 3: ?
    Xbox One | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm working on that for my Android app "o.O Cars". At the moment you need to start a race to see best and theoretical best for the current track-car-driver combination, but the goal is to organize the data to offer exactly what you are looking for.