Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I've taken the plunge.

Platform
    XBOX1

So I've taken the plunge.

Just got myself a racing wheel that's compatible with my Xbox. Finally...

Just out of Curiosity is anybody out there taking the plunge with me? I know a lot of people already have racing wheels on this fourm. I'm just curious if project cars 2 has pushed anyone over the edge of updating or buying their first wheel?
    The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Platform
    PC
    What wheel did you get
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yes, but i need to know all supported wheels, i can find on the thrustmaster site it shows tx and tmx are supported, in there game list it shows Pcars2
    still waiting on the others, i had a wheel along time ago on another console, but racing games not as good back then, so time to update

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    What wheel did you get
    Thrustmaster TMX amazon had if for 30% off today

I had/currently have a DFGT, which I like quite a bit

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by FIA View Post
    Yes, but i need to know all supported wheels, i can find on the thrustmaster site it shows tx and tmx are supported, in there game list it shows Pcars2
    still waiting on the others, i had a wheel along time ago on another console, but racing games not as good back then, so time to update
    Chances are if it's compatible with the console it'll be compatible with project cars...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    Thrustmaster TMX amazon had if for 30% off today

I had/currently have a DFGT, which I like quite a bit
    DFGT?
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1
    DFGT?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41CCC-ZPFtL._AC_SX215_.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	238777

I bought it back when GT5 prologue was a thing. Great little wheel, a $100 g25 if you ask me. I still use it today on PC and it's great but doesn't work on my xbox. (Which is the only thing that can play Pcars in this house)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    I bought it back when GT5 prologue was a thing. Great little wheel, a $100 g25 if you ask me. I still use it today on PC and it's great but doesn't work on my xbox. (Which is the only thing that can play Pcars in this house)
    is it a logitech wheel because i have the same + - buttons and radial red with enter button in the middle on my logitech g29

Platform
    XBOX1
    is it a logitech wheel because i have the same + - buttons and radial red with enter button in the middle on my logitech g29
    Yep it's where that dial came from.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FIA View Post
    Expect Xbox branded wheels to work with PCars 2, just like how Playstation branded ones work on PS4.

I bet Fanatec, Logitech, and Thrustmaster wish they didn't have to make separate versions of the exact same model just so that Sony and Microsoft would allow those wheels to be used.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following user likes this Post: bradleyland