Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Ambassador Trophy/Achievement

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Community Ambassador Trophy/Achievement

Hi,

I'm after some clarification please.

I understand that you will stop supporting the Community Ambassador achievement/trophy by the end of the year. Will there be enough events that you put up to unlock this by the end of this year?

I have asked on Twitter a couple of times, but I have not heard a response. I need 19 more events for the achievement (I'm on Xbox One).

A lot of people are becoming worried about this on trueachievements.com

Please respond!
    The following user likes this Post: tarikscansani17

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I think it is absurd how poorly this trophy/achievement was designed.

First, trophies for the main game should never be tied to dlc as this one has been.

Secondly, the limited offering and frequency of events stinks, and who in the hell knows when the next one will be released.

When I first read there were twenty community events in total for this trophy it did not seem all that bad until I realized how badly the developers have implemented and rolled out events for this achievement.

Even if the developer releases one event per week until the end of the year it is barely enough to earn this trophy. There are approx. 22 weeks left in 2017 and who knows how many events will be dlc only. More events should be offered and they should continue past the end of the year.

Finally, it is nearly impossible to know when events are released and one should not have to look at twitter, facebook or other places like these forums to learn about events. There should be in-game notifications.
    The following user likes this Post: tarikscansani17

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I agree. I just want to know, as do many others, is the achievement/trophy still obtainable? Will you have at least 20 more community events up by the end of the year?

I would really appreciate a response from a moderater please. A simple yes or no will be ok!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I need 19 too for the trophy but they will dont release anything after only 2 years is the platinum trophy impossible. Pc2 dont buy ��

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Could a moderater please respond? Why does it take so long to open another event? Surely it can't be hard to open all the events at once to ensure no one misses out on the trophy/achievement? Thanks.
    Last edited by CoffeeBeans1988; 27-07-2017 at 11:19.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    This situation is borderline insanity, what is the difficulty of providing 20 community events without time limit and without the need to buy a DLC?
    And why no one answers here, on twitter, on facebook, via email?
    The only response I got was straight from Bandai, basically saying they can't do anything.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBeans1988 View Post
    Could a moderater please respond?
    Unfortunately, the moderators here don't have any more insight than you do on the community events. At some point, the events for PC1 are going to stop. I have no information if that point has already been reached or not.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Sure, I understand that. But could you please reach out to someone in your team/department that deals with this please? A lot of achievement/trophy hunters are livid that this is shutting down, especially on the trueachievements website. We just want to know if there will be enough events to unlock this achievement/trophy? If not, can all events be opened as soon as possible?
    Asking on Twitter is getting me nowhere. We all deserve a straight answer.
    I look forward to your response.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBeans1988 View Post
    But could you please reach out to someone in your team/department that deals with this please?
    The moderators here are just normal users (with just enough privileges to run the forum). We are not employees of Bandai Namco or SMS.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tarikscansani17 View Post
    This situation is borderline insanity, what is the difficulty of providing 20 community events without time limit and without the need to buy a DLC?
    And why no one answers here, on twitter, on facebook, via email?
    The only response I got was straight from Bandai, basically saying they can't do anything.
    In other words the trophy/achievment is i possible to get and it will shut down the community events?? After only 2 years that is sad..