Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community Ambassador Trophy/Achievement

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    The moderators here are just normal users (with just enough privileges to run the forum). We are not employees of Bandai Namco or SMS.
    In that case then, all moderators on this forum should get together and put pressure on SMS to get them to open all the events by the end of the year.

Someone has to be blamed for this.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just wanted to add my somewhat calmer voice - it would be appreciated if a solution could be found, such as having 20 standing events (that never close) available for achievement hunters. I have played a few of the community events and would like to play the full game, but I do hunt Xbox achievements and am generally careful to avoid putting uncompleteable games on my card. It would be disappointing to not play through this game, as it looks crisp and auto racing is one of my favorite genres.

I understand that there may be technical issues around this, but in the achievement hunting community, sunsetting functionality that achievements depend on is very unpopular and leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, especially given how new the game is. I hope the dev team will take this under consideration.

Thanks.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBeans1988 View Post
    In that case then, all moderators on this forum should get together and put pressure on SMS to get them to open all the events by the end of the year.
    Moderators aren't here to "stir up riots". Quite the opposite. The best thing I can recommend is to be persistent. Keep asking on Twitter (and you can bump this thread every week) until you get a definitive answer. Just do it maturely.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Sankyo

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    still need a few events