Thread: XBox One X Scorpio Edition now available for preorder

Platform
    XBOX1 X

XBox One X Scorpio Edition now available for preorder

I don't know how fast these things will sell but wanted to inform everyone who is interested that the XBox One X Scorpio Edition is now available for preorder :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-One-Pr...+one+x+scorpio

I just learned the specs of the console are the same as what the standard version will be. This one just has some Project Scorpio logos added to the console and the controller (looks neat!) as well as a vertical stand in the box. A headset doesn't seem to be included this time.

more info :

Grabbed a pre-order at Amazon.co.uk myself as well to at least already have it pre-ordered somewhere. Can always still change shop (to bol.com or something) once it's available there as well and hopefully a bit cheaper.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: David McKenna, OddTimer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    No longer available for pre-order

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by David McKenna View Post
    No longer available for pre-order
    Wow, that went fast! But put yourself on the mailing list, very often people preorder but then cancel later when they buy it somewhere else. Doing that I even saw the PCARS 2 Ultra Edition for XBox One come available like a month after it was sold out.

I'm sure at some point this one will become available again as well, either by resupplying stock or else people who cancel.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ comfy 4k+ EUR sofa

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Pre-order at Amazon.co.uk is back up!
    The following user likes this Post: OddTimer

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    ... and back out. This seems to sell quite fast.

Platform
    PC
    Got one. I mean why not.
    Great VR Performance Guide by QWASZX for Project Cars 2 here:

Fanatec CSW V2.5 / Rims: BMW M3 GT2 / F1 / P1 / ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Perf Kit / I7-5930K@4.2 / MSI 1080ti GX / Asus X99-A / 32Gb Ram / XBox X / rSeat RS1 / Rift CV1 / Win10/64 CU1709
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, OddTimer

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Boskapongen View Post
    Got one. I mean why not.
    Yeah indeed. I really start to like what Microsoft is doing with the XBox One family lately :

* Elite controller - sure it's expensive but it's hands down the best controller in regards to feeling and build quality IMO. Offers per-button customization and profiles as well.
    * XBox and XBox 360 backwards compatibility - I never owned an XBox or XBox 360 but with the Gold Membership and free games for gold I can install backwards compatible games on my XBox One as well. Already enjoyed playing the first Forza Horizon that way. Good stuff!
    * Play Anywhere digital titles, purchase digitally on XBox One and play them on both the XBox One and Windows 10 PC. Did that for the first time last year with Forza Horizon 3 and it works brilliant, syncs your profile really nice between both platforms and progress continues anywhere you play.
    * XBox Menu - I honestly like the XBox menus and general UI a LOT more than on the PS4. And watching yesterday's XBox Gamescom stream it seems this will only be improved on with a new UI for all XBox One consoles once the XBox One X comes out.

The XBox One has been the weakest console of this generation for years, with the X1X out soon it will be the strongest one until the true next generation consoles will be released. But honestly you can't go wrong with an X1X IMO with support for all of the following: a 4K BluRay drive, 4K graphics, HDR and Dolby Atmos. The only thing missing right now are IMO a bigger internal drive (1TB for 4K games is nothing) and strong VR (not the weak PS4 VR).

I have a PS4 Pro as well and even though I absolutely love some of the PS4 exclusive games (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Uncharted), that is also the only reason I have one. The UI menu, the controller, the Blu-Ray drive and soon also the performance will be surpassed by the X1X.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Boskapongen, OddTimer, Zpectre87

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I was disappointed by this limited edition I was hoping for a forza7 Xbox1 X to go with my forza6 Xbox1 lol
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30
    TWITTER/YOUTUBE PISSHEAD30

Platform
    XBOX1 X