Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WMD2 Members - What is your favorite new feature?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KuKIE View Post
    I bet they didnt tell you guys that they had to take away our copies of the game to get us to put down our controllers and come talk to you
    i was so gutted when that notice appeared slap bang in the middle of my screen. lol
    CPU: i5 2500K 3.30GHz@ 4.3GHz | Mobo: Gigabyte Z68 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Ram: Kingston HyperX 8GB | HDD: 3.5TB| GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming
    Xbox One | Turtle Beach PX51's | 42inch LG Cinema Smart TV | LG 300w Sound Bar/Subwoofer
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Amongst what the others have posted i really like new new AI and penalty system.

I went back to PC1 last night after having severe PC2 withdrawal symptoms and was left feeling a bit sad, while PC1 is a great game PC2 is just SO much better.

I will just be sat here in my chair for the next 9 days rocking back and forth patiently
    CASE: Enthoo Evolve ITX ll MOBO: ASUS H97I-Plus ll CPU: i7 4790 ll COOLER: H80i GT ll GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 ll RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ll SSD: 840 EVO 256GB x3 ll HDD: WD Blue 1TB ll Win 10 Pro x64 ll WHEEL: Logitech G29 ll SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force ll VR: Oculus Rift CV1 ll Screen: LG 49" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb
    The following 4 users likes this Post: comieodor, ermo, GenBrien, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	123 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	240004
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 6 users likes this Post: amazed, derkanzler, ermo, John Hargreaves, MartinMWWebb, Roger Prynne

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    What a fantastic chair.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Would like one of those...anything skull related actually...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following user likes this Post: amazed

VR ! Project CARS 2 it's build for this ! It's Amazing, better than the First Project CARS. The GUI, the interface, the driving on VR it's truely gorgeous. On other new feature i very like the presets selection (Motorsport) AND the presets for the FFB
    http://www.facebook.com/projectcarscommunityfrance
    Retrouvez-moi sur console-toi.fr
    Mon pc: Windows 8 pro + i7 980X + 16Go Ram + EVGA CLASSIFIED 3 way sli + GTX 780Ti SLI (nvidia GTX 780Ti OC Gigabyte + nvidia GTX 780Ti OC PNY)

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/colorline/
    The following user likes this Post: VelvetTorpedo

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Apart from the obvious enhancements regarding everything to do with the driving side of things, the look and layout of the menus including all the new UI stuff has got to be one of my favorite features.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 2 users likes this Post: ermo, GenBrien

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    And I hereby rename this fu***** thread as..!!

"Hey folks how's da wait going LeLz"

-Starring WMD2 members

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    The improved FFB, real track feel, expecially wet weather and the way the puddles pull on your wheel if you put half your car in thtem. The way you can drive 10 10ths' and make a slight error and it isnt always in the wall, you can save small errors if your super quick it gives a feel of driving right on the limit.
    Last edited by drathuu; 14-09-2017 at 00:17.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: KuKIE, MartinMWWebb

Platform
    PC
    Tough question Mahjik has been putting here. Thereīs so many new features worth mentioning and I donīt want to miss even one of them. First thing that came to my mind was that combination of new tyre model and new driveline that make the cars feel so much more realistic and car handling more predictive. Then I thought about manual pit stops which I love so much, but that has been mentioned multiple times before now. Even the puddles that grab your wheel when you dive into them have been mentioned in the thread above. So I decided for:

Seasonal weather. Depending on the date and time you set your race as well as the place where your race track is spotted in the world, you will get adopted air and track temperatures, depending on the chosen weather on top. This going together with LiveTrack 3.0 gives you some constantly changing track conditions. Whereas in pCARS1 choosing 4 different weather slots divided your race into 4 quarters, you will now get some constantly changing track conditions, giving you different grip in every single lap.

The best simulation from my point of view is a simulation that lets you forget about playing a game as far as possible. The improved pCARS2 weather (/season) system is working seamlessly - you will soon forget about a well coded weather system as it just works like real life weather.