Thread: MAYDAY, MAYDAY

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC

MAYDAY, MAYDAY

An air traffic control tower suddenly lost communication with a small twin engine aircraft!

A moment later the tower land line rang and was answered by one of the employees!

The passenger riding with the pilot who lost communications was on a cellular phone!
    He yelled,
    "Mayday, mayday! The pilot had an instant and fatal heart attack! I grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and he had told me before we took off he had the tower on his speed dial memory! I am flying upside down at 18,000 feet and traveling at 180 mph! Mayday, mayday!"

The employee in the tower immediately put him on speaker phone!
    "Calm down, we acknowledge you and we'll guide you down after a few questions! The first thing is not to panic! Remain calm!"

He began his series of questions:
    Tower: "How do you know you are traveling at 18,000 feet?"
    Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 18,000 feet on the altimeter dial in front of me!"
    Tower: "Okay, thatís good, remain calm! How do you know you're traveling at 180 mph?"
    Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 180 mph on the airspeed dial in front of me!"
    Tower:
    "Okay, this is great so far, but itís heavily overcast! So how do you know youíre flying upside down?"
    Aircraft:
    ďThe sh*t in my pants is running out of my shirt collar!!"
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 11 users likes this Post: amazed, Azure Flare, BullWinkle, cluck, FS7, gotdirt410sprintcar, Konan, NoMates, Schnizz58, Schumi-, Silraed

Platform
    PC
    I audibly snorted.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Roger Prynne