Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any Xbox love In here

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi all. My experience of project cars was when it came free with Xbox live. I really enjoy it and have preordered PC2. I'm going to take it easy for a while; play solo and career. I have a new setup to get used to as well. The YouTube clips I've seen look incredible, particularly with VR, which I don't have. I don't have a gaming PC so all my racing is on Xbox. I have about 3 years experience on Forza. I was massively disappointed with Horizon 3 and although I have also preordered FM7 I'm a little concerned it will be a refresh of 6. Don't get me wrong I love Forza, particularly the customisation. But playing project cars and assetto corsa have shown me that they are very much two different things. Hope to see you on the track in the not too distant future
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by XFR Spike View Post
    XBOX love here too We're a small group of mature racers who have just cancelled our F7 pre-orders to return to pCARS this year.
    Think we're like dominos, we've decided we're going to wait on the XOX but soon as one falls... we'll all tumble I'm sure

We're hosting pCARS2 TTs, weekly races and a more formal annual championship tournament, if you want to take a peek xfruk.com
    Hi, is this the same "friendly community" that kicked members for daring to race with other members on nights when there were no official races and we had not asked the administration if we could have casual races on a game that we had spent Ł40+ of our own money on?
    Just curious. Thanks.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanimal View Post
    Hi, is this the same "friendly community" that kicked members for daring to race with other members on nights when there were no official races and we had not asked the administration if we could have casual races on a game that we had spent Ł40+ of our own money on?
    Just curious. Thanks.
    If you guys have issues take it to PM please...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following user likes this Post: Remco Van Dijk

Platform
    XBOX1
    Nope it is most definitely not the same community Mr Curious.
    We don't have race nights as such, we just host races & they can happen on any day.
    We also run a TT leaderboard competition with a prize for each 8 race winner
    On top there's parallel community help for guys who prefer the SMS Community Events, we even replicate the countdowns for them in our forums
    Finally, for a number of more serious racers, starting soon we have a 12 month long 6x Championship Tournament beginning.
    What guys do in their spare time is completely up to them me, I collect moths

The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    MSPoweruser have just reviewed it and all seems good.
    They gave it 8/10, citing solid framerates (60fps) and improved visuals with their only real negative being controller/handling related. I do think this is more to do with the fact pcars2 is a simulator (and not because handling is broken like day 1 pcars was) because they mentioned FMS in their comparisons...
    The review is pretty much what i wanted to hear so it's now preordered. Wow, 43.5gb...
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Konan, Remco Van Dijk, Siberian Tiger, XFR Spike