Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Xbox love In here

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Any Xbox love In here

Had the deluxe version on pre order since it was available and recently cancelled my forza 7 preorder as I still could not believe in 2017 it still won't have day to night racing ok it has 700 cars but I I put really used one or so I'm each of the forza classes

Anyway my query is I have to come across any Xbox screens or videos

Sure the gamescom trailer looked great but I was convinced it was Xbox footage

Anyone have any info on the Xbox one version
    Last edited by malcster; 30-08-2017 at 11:28.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I don't think SMS has shown the Xbox version yet. Maybe the official Xbox Youtube channels have though? PC2 seems to be running a lot better than the first game on pc and ps4 which is good news for Xbox players. Having said that, I'd say it is safe to assume the Xbox version will be the one with more performance issues in comparison to PS and PC, until the X comes out in Nov that is. I got really disappointment with the overall performance of the first game on the Xbox, so I will get it for PC on release and later in the year for the X.
    The following user likes this Post: malcster

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks for that
    Yes the first one was and still is buggy with screen tearing and dou.nd still cutting out

With the release of forza the following week I suspect yet again Microsoft will hold any patches back for a creative. Extra testing like on project cars 1 thus killing the game dead to boost what is looking to be a very lacklustre forza

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm going to wait and see how the XB1 user reviews are. My current plan is to get an X this winter and I may hold off until that point if people can't get decent performance from the one, although I think it will likely turn out to be acceptable and I'll be playing before October on my XB1.

As for FM7, "Dear Turn 10. Thank you!!!! Sincerely, SMS."
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, JasonSandwich, malcster

Platform
    XBOX1
    I've pre-ordered an Xbox copy, like you im still a bit miffed less than a month to release there's no Xbox footage at all. I understand why WMD members haven't as theirs are pc versions, but it's poor form/marketing that the Xbox one version hasn't seen the light of day. Im just hoping it's not a Wii like drop, but I would think Microsoft wouldn't allow an Xbox X/S specific title.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Think it's worse this time at least with pc1 sony had some sort of deal with wmd and alot of the console.footage was emblazoned with PS4 logo but it shown it was at.least on par with playability.wise with the pc

Granted the Xbox launch for pc1 was completely botched I remember me and my friends having problems with the controller pulling in think to the right and required patching.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Since I have $50 credit on the Xbox store, that's likely where I'll order. However, with the lack of any Xbox footage, I'm considering ordering the PS4 version instead.
    There is no terrible way to win, there is only winning.
    - JP Sarti

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Something to remember is that if you buy it now to play it on the Xbox one, SMS will release a patch for the Xbox one X later in the year....assuming you are planning to get an X.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by OddTimer View Post
    Something to remember is that if you buy it now to play it on the Xbox one, SMS will release a patch for the Xbox one X later in the year....assuming you are planning to get an X.
    Not got a spare Ł450 for graphics, sticking with the stock Xbox.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, APR193

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by r_outsider View Post
    I'm going to wait and see how the XB1 user reviews are. My current plan is to get an X this winter and I may hold off until that point if people can't get decent performance from the one, although I think it will likely turn out to be acceptable and I'll be playing before October on my XB1.

As for FM7, "Dear Turn 10. Thank you!!!! Sincerely, SMS."
    I will get the XBox One X as well, already pre-ordered the Project Scorpio Edition which will launch November 7th.

Between September 22th and then I will be playing it on my standard XBox One X, will post here how it runs and how initial impressions are.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III
    The following 2 users likes this Post: OddTimer, ShneebnaMRR108