Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Xbox love In here

Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm wondering, are all XBox game saves stored in the Microsoft Cloud? Or locally on the console?

When I get the X1X in November, will I be able to install games from scratch and have them synced via my Microsoft account?

I will start playing Project CARS 2 September 22nd on my XBox One but want my career progression to continue on a fresh install on my X1X.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yup, all saves are on the cloud. As long as you're signed in using the same gamertag, it doesn't matter which physical system you're on, it'll sync with the cloud as you start up the game. At least that's how it works between current X1 consoles...I don't see why it would be any different going between an X1 and an X1X.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, OddTimer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippul G View Post
    Yup, all saves are on the cloud. As long as you're signed in using the same gamertag, it doesn't matter which physical system you're on, it'll sync with the cloud as you start up the game. At least that's how it works between current X1 consoles...I don't see why it would be any different going between an X1 and an X1X.
    yep, that should be it! Also, if you have the game installed on an external hard disk, just plug it to the X and that is you sorted, no need to re-download it. MS has said patches for games that support the X will be released before the X releases, so gamers can prepare for the console launch in advance. Not sure they were referring to MS games or all games, I guess it depends on developers.
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Slightly off topic anyone when the next round of pre-orders for the one will be

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by malcster View Post
    Slightly off topic anyone when the next round of pre-orders for the one will be
    it hasn't been announced yet...I missed the first one as well....

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I got my LE Scorpio order in YAY!!!
    XB1 GT - Steel Jockey. Steam GT - STEELJOCKEY.Project CARS 2 GOLD Member
    FB AUS/NZ Combined Racing League YouTube Mrsteeljockey
    Xbox One,TX 458,GTE rim,T3PA-Bodin load cell,racing cockpit,Onkyo 7.1,Panasonic 55"
    Gigabyte Z170MX Gaming 5, i7-7700, 16gb DDR4-2133, Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500gb, WD Blue 2tb HDD, Oculus Rift CV1
    The following 3 users likes this Post: breyzipp, OddTimer, VelvetTorpedo

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm definately feeling the love and will purchase the DX edition as soon as i've seen it up and running and am 100% sure it's not going to be the Project Cars 1 scenario all over again. Although i'm pretty sure SMS won't make the same mistake twice there's always that nagging doubt, so for that reason i'm more than happy to wait and see how things shape up before handing out my hard earned cash. A one week wait for FMS7 is infinitely more appealing than a potentially broken game and yet another round of respectless mud slinging within these forums.

That said, I am strangely optimistic that PCars 2 will deliver the goods (on all formats) and people will live happily ever after this time around.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    So still no elusive Xbox screens or videos

Platform
    XBOX1
    I saw yesterday my PCARS 2 digital order has been pre-loaded on my XBox, was +/- 35 GB.

We are getting close now!!!!
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hey, just signed up to the forum. I have an Xbox one and I love project cars and can't wait for project cars 2. I was always a fan of forza until project cars came along.

The reason I replied to your post is than when project cars 2 hits my doormat I'm thinking of starting a GT 3 racing championship via live. Gonna take a bit of planning but looks simple enough to set up from the game. I use a game pad to race via the in car view, with variable weather etc, etc, so that's what the settings would be locked to in the championship I create. Fancy taking part when I have it set up?