Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any Xbox love In here

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I would like to join your gt3 series
    I love day and night racing but not a massive fan of the rain in project cars 1

I'm hoping the handling model in pc2 is better as in the first one it felt like I had shopping trolley wheels on and slid off no matter what speed I took a corner at all

Just finished a online series on forza 6 we started of doing 3 short races per track for season one

Then season 2 comprised of a short 4 lap race the a endurance race on each track with full damage and mandatory pit stops

Gamertag "optical 1" (yes there is a space between)

Platform
    XBOX1
    Looking forward to racing with the Xbox clan!
    AKA Joseph Gossen
    WMD2 Member
    Console - Xbox One / PS4 MacBook Pro TouchBar - CPU: 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel i7; RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz; GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 455 2GB; O.S.: Mac OS Sierra +Boot Camp Windows 10 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2,CSLE WB + UXH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, | Rig: RSEAT RS1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    I saw yesterday my PCARS 2 digital order has been pre-loaded on my XBox, was +/- 35 GB.

We are getting close now!!!!
    Really? I've been checking the last couple of days, and mine still shows the game with a size of around 100MB or so, and the two car packs at around 10 each. I suppose it doesn't really matter, as long as it's fully loaded up before midnight on the 22nd.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I got nothing but love for Xbox. I'll be enjoying this game on my Xbox One S till I get my Xbox One X at its lauch.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One S/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/Yamaha RX-V1400/Acoustic Research Speakers/Velodyne Sub

Platform
    XBOX1
    XBOX love here too We're a small group of mature racers who have just cancelled our F7 pre-orders to return to pCARS this year.
    Think we're like dominos, we've decided we're going to wait on the XOX but soon as one falls... we'll all tumble I'm sure

We're hosting pCARS2 TTs, weekly races and a more formal annual championship tournament, if you want to take a peek xfruk.com
    Last edited by XFR Spike; 15-09-2017 at 13:30. Reason: linky
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Bought PCars 1 on XB1. Loved this game for time trialling and pumped a lot of hours into it - certainly enough for me to consider buying PCars 2 day 1.

But Pcars 1 had some fairly major issues on XB1. The one I hate the most is that it has a habit of screen locking while the race continues on underneath. Which is not so great when you are fighting hard at the end of a really good race and end up in the barrier. I have had quite a few brilliant Formula C races end in this miserable way.

I also think that given the relative sales of PS4 and XB1, I know where I would put my effort if I was a developer. So in short, I won't be buying the XB1 version until I see the reviews/community reaction. If the reaction is good, then it will be a close to day 1 purchase
    The following user likes this Post: Just Another Frog

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CLARET RACER View Post
    Hey, just signed up to the forum. I have an Xbox one and I love project cars and can't wait for project cars 2. I was always a fan of forza until project cars came along.

The reason I replied to your post is than when project cars 2 hits my doormat I'm thinking of starting a GT 3 racing championship via live. Gonna take a bit of planning but looks simple enough to set up from the game. I use a game pad to race via the in car view, with variable weather etc, etc, so that's what the settings would be locked to in the championship I create. Fancy taking part when I have it set up?
    After today's PWC partnership announcement, sign me up!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Additionally you can check out apexonlineracing.com we are official GT3 leagues
    Think it's better to join an existing community as it can be hard to find comitted racers to carry out multiple seasons but we don't have that problem

Season 8 will start mid-late October after a testing phase consisting in multiple races to test the game extensively. If you're interested ask to join the Apex Online Racing xbox club and look out for LFG posts.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hey guys, i'm creating a Series for pCars 2. Here's the link... http://gt3divisionseries.proboards.com/

Platform
    XBOX1
    I'll be getting PC2 for XB1 in the hopes the pad support is as good as they've shown on PC.

If anyone wants to add me, my Gamertag is RokkitShipp. I'm not very fast, but I do try to race clean.