Thread: ApexOnlineRacing Broadcaster/Director opportunities

Hybrid View

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Exclamation ApexOnlineRacing Broadcaster/Director opportunities

Hi peeps,

We're looking for some commentators for our upcoming Project Cars leagues, especially on XB1/PS4.

Previous experiences are appreciated, but not required. Ideally I need you to be a available on Wednesdays at 8pm UK time for GT3 league, but if not, it would be for other leagues coming forth in the future and/or Social Events.

Feel free to drop me a PM or post below should you have any questions. Additionally you can contact me via DM on Twitter (@aor_def) or through the AOR website (Def).

Have a nice day!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: grobi0815, SenorPez

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'll probably send you my videos over the weekend for XB1 during school holidays.
    One thing I can commentate but don't have YouTube or twitch etc. ia that an issue.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    I'll probably send you my videos over the weekend for XB1 during school holidays.
    One thing I can commentate but don't have YouTube or twitch etc. ia that an issue.
    The way it works, either you're the one commentating AND streaming, or you're the director and select the cameras/layouts. You could apply for the latter if that's fine with you?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by fuschs View Post
    The way it works, either you're the one commentating AND streaming, or you're the director and select the cameras/layouts. You could apply for the latter if that's fine with you?
    I'll see about it

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Is AOR gonna host a league on Sundays on PC?

I'd love to participate, if not run it myself. I ran a very successful pCARS1 and later Assetto Corsa league on Sundays, so the interest is there.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Javaniceday View Post
    Is AOR gonna host a league on Sundays on PC?

I'd love to participate, if not run it myself. I ran a very successful pCARS1 and later Assetto Corsa league on Sundays, so the interest is there.
    Probably.. It's a spot we've considered. GT3 is hosted on Wed, so when we'll need another day in the week, it could be an option.
    We already have a staff team, if you want to join in you'll have to show commitment before we can give you responsabilities.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Probably.. It's a spot we've considered. GT3 is hosted on Wed, so when we'll need another day in the week, it could be an option.
    We already have a staff team, if you want to join in you'll have to show commitment before we can give you responsabilities.
    sounds good to me. Who do I need to contact?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Javaniceday View Post
    sounds good to me. Who do I need to contact?
    Anyone ranked Moderator and higher. I'm a moderator myself, so just drop me a PM on the website.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Anyone ranked Moderator and higher. I'm a moderator myself, so just drop me a PM on the website.
    I contacted one of the mods, I wasn't able to find on the website. I hope a Sunday league is set up. I'll be super stoked to run it myself if needed

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Still relevant we're starting our season 8 the 8th November at 8pm UK time. There will be 6 rounds in total, each Wednesday over 6 weeks (until Dec 13th)