Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It doesn't get any more OT than this: Irma

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    We had Harvey last week, and now Irma is coming. I guess we're just going to have hurricanes every week now.
    AND Jose gaining strength in the Atlantic, and Katia making a nuisance of herself near the Yucatán. September is the height of the season, though, so things should quiet down soon enough.

Platform
    PC
    I saw an interview last night on CNN whit this guy that was going to ride out the storm in the KEYS on his boat !! along whit about 10 other people to " protect their properties " then the guy says " if it gets too bad we will go in the marina building " the interviewer looks at him as the camera pans around to this old building and says " you know that's made of wood , right ? " the guy says " ya " . those people should be removed by force , I know you cant do that but would you not be able to stop someone from jumping off a cliff ?
    OS : Windows 10 \ Processor : Intel Core i5 , 4670 , 3.4G/6M/S1150 \ RAM :Kingston Hyperx BLU 1600MH DDR3 16GB \ MB : S1150 MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Z87 \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS Radeon R9 390X \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 \ Logitech 5.1 thx whit JBL speakers \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Platform
    XBOX1
    Cassiel, check in. What's your situation? Storm seems to be tracking farther west now.
    Strike 1: No mid-race saves. Strike 2: Dumbed down FFB for consoles. Strike 3: ?
    Xbox One | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following 2 users likes this Post: CassielLight, Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Nothing yet, safe and sound for now. Evacuations ordered for mobiles and Level A, but I'm on Level C. Next update from the county will be at 17:00 local (that's 5 PM, for my fellow Americans), about 2 hours from now. If they do evacuate my level, I'll be catching a bus to a local hurricane shelter. They say you should have a gallon of water per day; I'll have enough to last through Monday, even though the storm should be out of here by then.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bporion, Konan, Roger Prynne

Platform
    XBOX1
    Irma moved westward a bit. So for Naples and TB area, that's not good. For the eastern side of FLA it's slightly better, but now with some additional chance of tornado's. So, the latest is for the eastern side of FLA, Late Sat. night will be 87 mph winds and 3~8 ft surge. Early Sun. morning will be 97~100 mph with 6~9 ft surge. TUE morning will be the start of power restoration across FLA. So, all in all, IF it stays on it's current path we (Eastern FLA) will miss the heaviest portion around the eye. But everything can change from hour to hour, just how it goes.
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm safely in a hurricane shelter. We'll see what the next 24 hours hold.

I'm wondering if the butterflies I'm feeling are anything like what teams feel after the sun sets at Le Mans...
    The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne

Platform
    PC
    glad that you got in a shelter ! hang in there friend !
    OS : Windows 10 \ Processor : Intel Core i5 , 4670 , 3.4G/6M/S1150 \ RAM :Kingston Hyperx BLU 1600MH DDR3 16GB \ MB : S1150 MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Z87 \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS Radeon R9 390X \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 \ Logitech 5.1 thx whit JBL speakers \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Platform
    PS4
    Yeah...keep up the good spirit...keep us posted if you can...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

WMD Member
    Keep us update and hang in there, please stay safe!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Alive and well, and so far, everyone I'm sheltered with is in good spirits.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: bporion, BullWinkle, Jezza819, Konan, Roger Prynne, Schnizz58