Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: PantherRacingDivision [ NA and PC based | Two Races a Week ]

  1. #11
    Superkart Pilot ctzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    294
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by STATIC13 View Post
    Yes we are. We allow signups at any time. Even during a season.
    We are in the process of sorting out selections for season 10 so we will have another warmup race this upcoming Saturday Probably in the Renault 3.5
    Thanks for the info.
    RWB Racing | Steam: Wired247 | Flickr: Wired 24/7 (PCARS 2 Eye Candy)
    CPU: i7 4790k | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ASUS GTX 970 | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red
    Displays: LG 34" UltraWide + LG 29" UltraWide Monitors (stacked) | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Wheel: Logitech G29 | Rig: GT Omega Pro RS9 Cockpit | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SimVibe

  2. #12
    Kart Driver STATIC13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    42
    Platform
    PC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redbullringrace.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	242267

  3. #13
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Platform
    PC
    The following user likes this Post: 1185323118


  4. #14
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    10
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by STATIC13 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redbullringrace.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	242267
    What is the process for joining? Did you set up a lobby? Also, what if I cant make the practice tonight at 7 30 but can join at 9? Is that possible?

  5. #15
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper06GT View Post
    What is the process for joining? Did you set up a lobby? Also, what if I cant make the practice tonight at 7 30 but can join at 9? Is that possible?
    Yea we set up a lobby. We have a teamspeak and joining it is a good idea because we'll be discussing setup tips and all that goodness. You may come and go as you please. Also, we'll be practising Saturday afternoon till the driver's briefing starts at 9:15pm.

    TS info here: https://pantheracingdivision.com/for...0-site-updates

  6. #16
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    10
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Synystr View Post
    Yea we set up a lobby. We have a teamspeak and joining it is a good idea because we'll be discussing setup tips and all that goodness. You may come and go as you please. Also, we'll be practising Saturday afternoon till the driver's briefing starts at 9:15pm.

    TS info here: https://pantheracingdivision.com/for...0-site-updates
    How do I get into said lobby?

  7. #17
    Superkart Pilot clanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    137
    Platform
    PC
    Sweet I signed up, I can make the Saturday ones for sure. Hopefully the Wed as well. What timezone? I see it. EST. Perfect.

  8. #18
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Vegas Baby
    Posts
    26
    Platform
    PC
    Synystr, that was a clean race! If that's one of your league races, I need to join you guys. Hey, what spotter pack are you running? I like it.

  9. #19
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper06GT View Post
    How do I get into said lobby?
    Ya need to sign up and join us on TS :P

  10. #20
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ChivasRx View Post
    Synystr, that was a clean race! If that's one of your league races, I need to join you guys. Hey, what spotter pack are you running? I like it.
    It was just a public lobby, ran by me, sprinkled with league members and pubbies.

    Also the spotter is called "Crew Chief" http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...console-amp-PC

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 09:23
  2. [RSR] Revolution Sim Racing - Ranked Races Every Week - Signup Now!
    By Pamellaaa in forum PC - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 6888
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 18:31
  3. PTG formula c series-/- 3 weeks-/- 2 races per week Sunday's 9pm UK
    By DJ ALKOHOLIK in forum XB1 - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-11-2015, 00:37
  4. Youve got 1 week SMS, 1 week
    By TAGS Battfink in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 17-07-2015, 20:20
  5. Mandatory pitstop for online and time based races
    By Freestyler0908 in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 13:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •