Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH G920 SETTINGS!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH G920 SETTINGS!

Help me i'm going crazy i think that before the end of this day i'll going to an ASYLUM!

Sorry to start a new thread about this maybe someone can send me to a LINK!

Anyway bought the G920 yesterday, started setting wheel and pedals while FFB i didn't touch it!
    On track the feeling with the wheel while turning is really Wrong, is very heavy and i can't turn correctly as i want plus the wheel sometimes it moves by itself then i don't feel any vibrations on kerbs only a bit sometimes if i go on dirt!

Well i need FFB Setting and a proper nice smooth feeling while turning into corners!
    I hope there will be some general, definitive settings right???
    Please don't tell me every setting changes based on the type of cars and tracks... i need something good for everything!

I love Project cars but i forgot that i also hate it sometimes... SMS when released PC they forgot to gave us an engineer too with the game...

I really hope with PC2 that every kind of setting on wheel or joypad will be much more simple and smoother jeez... please tell me it will be so

Platform
    PC
    Moved to PCARS 1 tech support forum.

A few threads to check out:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-FCM-Universal

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29907-Force-Feedback-Guide-for-Project-CARS

Don't worry, being new to the world of FFB can be overwhelming at first. But it will get easier quickly.
    Last edited by Bealdor; 14-09-2017 at 09:37.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: BiffyClyro88

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Moved to PCARS 1 tech support forum.

A few threads to check out:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-FCM-Universal

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29907-Force-Feedback-Guide-for-Project-CARS

Don't worry, being new to the world of FFB can be overwhelming at first. But it will get easier quickly.
    Thank you!!! Let's hope!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffyClyro88 View Post
    I really hope with PC2 that every kind of setting on wheel or joypad will be much more simple and smoother jeez... please tell me it will be so
    FFB in PC2 is much better and much more simple
    CASE: Enthoo Evolve ITX ll MOBO: ASUS H97I-Plus ll CPU: i7 4790 ll COOLER: H80i GT ll GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 ll RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ll SSD: 840 EVO 256GB x3 ll HDD: WD Blue 1TB ll Win 10 Pro x64 ll WHEEL: Logitech G29 ll SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force ll VR: Oculus Rift CV1 ll Screen: LG 49" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Strange thing...My wheel is unplugged right now so why there's a white led just under the xbox button still flashing??? and it keeps flashing...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMWWebb View Post
    FFB in PC2 is much better and much more simple
    Ah Thank god!!! I hope almost everything will be more simple in PC2!
    Also cars and tracks set up settings will be more smoother?

Platform
    PC
    Don't forget to check out youtube for "Project CARS g920 settings".

Edit: Moved to XB1 support forum (because I'm an idiot).
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne

Platform
    XBOX1
    Don't go to men who are willing to kill themselves driving in circles looking for normality.
    James Hunt
    Xbox Live GT Mowzer 75

Platform
    PS4
    ... plus the wheel sometimes it moves by itself
    That's the ffb.

...then i don't feel any vibrations on kerbs only a bit sometimes if i go on dirt!
    You didn't change in ffb calibration (aka global) settings, so your wheel is probably overloaded (aka clipping).
    Also, steering-rack simulated ffb doesn't feel quite the same as gamepad vibrations. It's very different. You'll get used to it, it takes a bit of time to re-wire your brain to the new and different information from the wheel.

...Well i need FFB Setting and a proper nice smooth feeling while turning into corners!
    Then you should have bought a Thrustmaster or Fanatec. The logitech wheels are gear-driven, so they will be rough/rattle/clanky. But that's fine. You can enjoy it

I hope there will be some general, definitive settings right???
    Please don't tell me every setting changes based on the type of cars and tracks... i need something good for everything!
    You won't have to. That's personal preference, but default per-car ffb is fine. I just increase the in-car master scale (car tuning) for my settings, to make it weaker/stronger.

For G29/920 follow the link in my signature below.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25
    The following user likes this Post: BiffyClyro88

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    That's the ffb.

You didn't change in ffb calibration (aka global) settings, so your wheel is probably overloaded (aka clipping).
    Also, steering-rack simulated ffb doesn't feel quite the same as gamepad vibrations. It's very different. You'll get used to it, it takes a bit of time to re-wire your brain to the new and different information from the wheel.

Then you should have bought a Thrustmaster or Fanatec. The logitech wheels are gear-driven, so they will be rough/rattle/clanky. But that's fine. You can enjoy it

You won't have to. That's personal preference, but default per-car ffb is fine. I just increase the in-car master scale (car tuning) for my settings, to make it weaker/stronger.

For G29/920 follow the link in my signature below.
    You shocked me.. you have to be playing me a nasty joke come on!
    So my wheel it's not good enough? I should have bought one more expensive? I found this Logitech at half price, at full price it's almost 500bucks and with this price shouldn't i get a nice driving experience? If it's so people at Logitech are crazy! we must think at the value of money first of all, it's unacceptable to spend all this money jeez... I pretend with a 500B. Logitech wheel to have an excellent experience!

Anyway since i posted this thread i didn't touch anymore ffb settings because i still didn't have a clue on how to setting things and what to touch so i almost lost hope...
    I take your advices and i will try to do something and gain a decent experience but at SMS, people must think to do settings very easy next time because i want to enjoy the game better and not to swear all the time..