Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: Some desirable features for incoming patches

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Tire pressures don't change when you don't change tires. Unless they changed it in one of the latest patches, the ingame description is wrong.
    Cold pressures won't change, but I wonder if they're referring to the rise in pressure due to hot brakes while stationary. That's the only reason I can think of why pressures would change. That's more of a "feature" from the physics engine.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Tire pressures don't change when you don't change tires. Unless they changed it in one of the latest patches, the ingame description is wrong.
    that's good to know - they just need to change the ingame description then....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    I think these issues are user error rather than "bugs".
    No mistake on my part, and the game must be corrected, there are patches to solve problems!

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bio971 View Post
    No mistake on my part, and the game must be corrected, there are patches to solve problems!
    "if one forgets to exit the "observe" function"- forgetting something is generally regarded as an error. Oops I forgot to adjust my pressures.. now is that my fault or the games fault.. most would argue it is mine.
    Tyres- anything below 25C use soft, anything above use hard.

Finally asserting something without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    "if one forgets to exit the "observe" function"- forgetting something is generally regarded as an error. Oops I forgot to adjust my pressures.. now is that my fault or the games fault.. most would argue it is mine.
    Tyres- anything below 25C use soft, anything above use hard.

Finally asserting something without evidence can be refuted without evidence.
    And how to hit a wall talk here, if I have a problem with the game and place it here on the "official" forum there will be a reason. Not that I wake up in the morning with the desire to come and break the boxes here, for whim.
    How do I write directly to the SMS?
    To recap:
    1. Problem "observes" in qualification, that if you stay there, you are screwed and counts as "Retired"
    2. Cars no longer take the road as before the last two patches.
    In particular, the GT3 category, which I think were the flagship of the game
    Tell the developers to try the game with Logitech G29 and do a 45-minute race with GT3 or TC only with active ABS, and then see how they will get nervous.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by bio971 View Post
    And how to hit a wall talk here, if I have a problem with the game and place it here on the "official" forum there will be a reason. Not that I wake up in the morning with the desire to come and break the boxes here, for whim.
    How do I write directly to the SMS?
    To recap:
    1. Problem "observes" in qualification, that if you stay there, you are screwed and counts as "Retired"
    2. Cars no longer take the road as before the last two patches.
    In particular, the GT3 category, which I think were the flagship of the game
    Tell the developers to try the game with Logitech G29 and do a 45-minute race with GT3 or TC only with active ABS, and then see how they will get nervous.
    You cannot directly communicate with SMS just because you have a complaint about the game, if everyone did the same then it would be a pointless feature as SMS couldn't directly respond to it all.
    SMS Staff do view the forum, so they may have noticed your complaint.
    And "Tell the developers" probably isn't going to make them want to assist you.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Point 1) Dont stay as an observer.
    Point 2)I have a G920 and think the gt3 series is very good. See my post 3rd from top in the following link which has some youtube footage showing everything working fine, tyres included.. fyi i set a wr in the Mclaren 720s gt3 without breaking a sweat so Im struggling to understand your issue.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-So-Satisfying

Try a search of the forums to try and find if your issue has appeared before. Try and consider if it might be mode operator error, or if its a problem that you are likely to repeat. Try to consider solutions, rather than dismissing them. For instance have you tried a test with the temp parameters i suggested? I bet you havent..
    Last edited by Keena; Yesterday at 17:38.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Can you explain more the thing you said about the road and tires? I also have a G29 and I am doing regular long races with touring cars (that's what you meant with TC, right?) and I am not seeing any problems. (I also did yesterday a 40 min race with GT3s, I do not like those, but still was consistent enough).

You mentioned something about "intense blue color" in a previous message, if your tires are indeed so cold, yes of course you will have very bad grip. If it's with GT3 cars, then probably you need to use soft tires in those conditions. If it's with TC cars, then you must try to warm them up with more aggressive driving, closing the brake ducts, things like that.
    The following user likes this Post: Anguiano

Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Can you explain more the thing you said about the road and tires? I also have a G29 and I am doing regular long races with touring cars (that's what you meant with TC, right?) and I am not seeing any problems. (I also did yesterday a 40 min race with GT3s, I do not like those, but still was consistent enough).

You mentioned something about "intense blue color" in a previous message, if your tires are indeed so cold, yes of course you will have very bad grip. If it's with GT3 cars, then probably you need to use soft tires in those conditions. If it's with TC cars, then you must try to warm them up with more aggressive driving, closing the brake ducts, things like that.

Not in this thread.
    CPU i5-3350P @3.1Ghz | Mobo ASrock B75 Pro3-M | Ram Corsair 8Gb | GPU club3d HD7870XT joker | Audio Headphones plugged into onboard audio (realtek chip) | OS Windows 8.1 64-Bit | Wheel Fanatec GT3RSV2 (FW756) + Clubsport pedals (driver v177) |
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan