Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: READ FIRST: Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertsen View Post
    So, with my setup I haven't got room for my rig in its rightful position all the time
    (With the rig, I use a G29 and a Frex Hshift+)

However - sometimes I just want to run a couple of laps, and might pull out a controller.

Does the game save my wheel settings in driver 1 if I make a new driver profile (a new career) just for controller use?
    The game stores multiple control device setups within options (seperate from career). You should be able to swap between control methods as you please using either wheel or controller in career or single race, online, time trial workout impacting the other device.
    CRAP pCARS Club organiser

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.

Platform
    PC
    Strange. Last time I switched back to wheel from controller, all my settings (buttons and ffb) was reset to default. :-/
    Project Cars 2 - The Great Aquaplane Simulator

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertsen View Post
    Strange. Last time I switched back to wheel from controller, all my settings (buttons and ffb) was reset to default. :-/
    Yes that is strange. I'm on PS4 and it works. I'm always changing between the two schemes.
    CRAP pCARS Club organiser

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.

Platform
    PC
    I'm having a really hard time trying to figure this out, but if I were to buy the season pass, will that make me eligible for all future dlcs, or is it just limited to the 4 dlc packs and the bonus?

I'm just curious to know if the season pass (incl. motorsport dlc) and the japanese dlc bought separately will cover everything or if I will have to pay more money later down the line?
    PRIME Z270A | i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1400/8800MHz
    My VR performance and visual graphics settings: https://pastebin.com/raw/sXqZuwaU
    AI difficulty: 90 (skill) 75 (aggression) | G920/GTEYE + H-shifter | ViVE (SteamVR)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    I'm having a really hard time trying to figure this out, but if I were to buy the season pass, will that make me eligible for all future dlcs, or is it just limited to the 4 dlc packs and the bonus?

I'm just curious to know if the season pass (incl. motorsport dlc) and the japanese dlc bought separately will cover everything or if I will have to pay more money later down the line?
    The season pass covers all announced DLC...wether there'll be more DLC and if that will be part of the SP is unknown...
    No matter how you look at it,still an excellent deal though...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following user likes this Post: Raklodder

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    The season pass covers all announced DLC...wether there'll be more DLC and if that will be part of the SP is unknown...
    No matter how you look at it,still an excellent deal though...
    All announced dlcs, alright got it, thank you for helping me out.
    PRIME Z270A | i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1400/8800MHz
    My VR performance and visual graphics settings: https://pastebin.com/raw/sXqZuwaU
    AI difficulty: 90 (skill) 75 (aggression) | G920/GTEYE + H-shifter | ViVE (SteamVR)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm not sure how I feel about pushing DLC when online play continues to be a serious issue.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Because DLC was announced way back and that release pattern is set...
    People who own the season pass expect that timeframe to be respected...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: wabi, Zenzic

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    All announced dlcs, alright got it, thank you for helping me out.
    Minus the japanese cars pack though, that one was only for the pre-ordered versions. Then again, it's like 5 dollars so it's not like it costs the world.