Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel doesn't work

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Wheel doesn't work

I bought PC2 for ps4 earlier today and I was playing for a minute while the game was installing and updating and my t300rs worked fine. I wanted to play after the update. My wheel doesn't do anything anymore. In the options tab I can not switch "wireless controller" to t300rs. I tested if my wheel still worked on f1 2017 and it works perfectly. I really need help. I did the unpugging and plugging in. I did the on and off things. I really need help

Platform
    PC
    Moved to PS4 support thread.
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Platform
    PS4
    Hey!

I had a similar issue. Try to start and operate the game with your wheel exclusively. It worked for me.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Betger321 View Post
    I bought PC2 for ps4 earlier today and I was playing for a minute while the game was installing and updating and my t300rs worked fine. I wanted to play after the update. My wheel doesn't do anything anymore. In the options tab I can not switch "wireless controller" to t300rs. I tested if my wheel still worked on f1 2017 and it works perfectly. I really need help. I did the unpugging and plugging in. I did the on and off things. I really need help
    Have you powered off the PS4 then connected the wheel before powering up PS4 again? I have T300 rs on PS4 and not had a problem like yourself.
    My wife said I never listen.
    At least I think that's what she said.
    PS Pro. T300 RS, Playseat challenge, LG 49" 4K HDR, PS platinum headset.
    PSVR

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I have the same problem.

Brand new game, downloaded 12gig Day one patch, and TS300 is not detected by the game.

Tried disconnecting pad also before starting pcars2 using the ts3000. Not even the x button is detected on the wheel.

I regret this purchase already. Does anybody have a solution? If not I"ll sell this game asap, what a waste of time. Every other game works fine on my ts300 and I've tried just about every sim racer out there.

Edit: Not sure if it matters, but the only button that is recognized in pcars2 is the share button on my ts300. How ironic, the one thing I'd never use
    Last edited by slowGamer; 22-09-2017 at 10:34.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    Hey!

I had a similar issue. Try to start and operate the game with your wheel exclusively. It worked for me.
    Did not work for me, tried several times

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Is the switch on the wheel base set to PS4?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lancashirelad View Post
    Have you powered off the PS4 then connected the wheel before powering up PS4 again? I have T300 rs on PS4 and not had a problem like yourself.
    Nope, did not work for me.

To the OP, sorry to join your thread here but it seems we are in the same boat.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by LPlates View Post
    Is the switch on the wheel base set to PS4?
    yes

Platform
    PC
    Do you have a TH8A connected? If yes, please unplug and try again?
    If not, do you have a DS4 controller connected? If yes, also try to disconnect it and try again.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think