Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OSW Direct Drive Wheel FFB Issue

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

OSW Direct Drive Wheel FFB Issue

Anyone else having problems with a OSW? Setup took a little while, but I think I've got that under control; however the force feedback doesn't seem to be working properly. I've tried a few of the different settings (haven't tried the custom yet), but the feedback so far is way too weak.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Can you share how you got it to read the OSW? I cannot get anything to work so far. No issues with Pcars1. Thanks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronik View Post
    Can you share how you got it to read the OSW? I cannot get anything to work so far. No issues with Pcars1. Thanks
    Hmm, lets see. I chose the "custom" wheel then had to assign the inputs ("edit assignments"). I had some issues with getting it to recognize the steer right and left; not sure exactly what I did but after numerous tries it was set. After that I went back to the "Control scheme" and was able to calibrate the wheel (still a little offset though).

Platform
    PC
    Are you using the RAW flavor for FFB?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah, I tried RAW along with the others... no difference. It feels like there is no feedback whatsoever.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sloracer View Post
    Yeah, I tried RAW along with the others... no difference. It feels like there is no feedback whatsoever.
    While I haven't actually driven many laps yet, I definitely get FFB on my OSW simucube version. Still running mmos here not the new thing. Everything default atm.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    It's odd because I have FFB/a fair amount of resistance in the wheel in the menu, but no feedback as soon as I'm in the game.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I use mmos too (gen2 osw) 63percent overall on mmos, 80percent strength in pcars2 and chose Immersive. Tried Ford GTE at Monza GP, All I can say is this is a great improvement. better than AC FFB for me here

WMD Member
    I have the exact same issue. The wheel configures just fine in the menu and has plenty of resistance, but as soon as I enter the car it vanishes. Exiting to the menu returns FFB. Really odd. I have tried the various FFB settings, but nothing retains FFB when you enter the car.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'm using the new beta FW for my SimuCUBE OSW. Also have good FFB and the recon filter works well with it.