Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PC2 Not Recognizing HE Pro Pedals

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

PC2 Not Recognizing HE Pro Pedals

I just installed PC2 and am having trouble just getting things set up. My HE Pro pedals are not recognized at all in the pedal calibration screen. When I press down on the pedals as requested, nothing happens on the screen. Pedals are set to "separate".

List your system specifications:
    i5 6600K
    GTX 1080
    16 gig ram
    Oculus Rift

List your running software, anti-virus, overlays, game trackers, etc..:
    Oculus software
    Sim Shaker - Wheels
    Windows Defender

Platform
    PC
    Going into edit assignments and manually assigning the pedals in there and then try again should do it.
    Last edited by Silraed; 22-09-2017 at 10:02. Reason: grammar
    r5 2600X | Asus RX Vega 56 Strix | 16GB RAM | Fanatec CSL Elite + CSP V3 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand
    The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Silraed View Post
    Going into edit assignments and manually assigning the pedals in there and then try again should do it.
    I assigned my HE pedals in PC2 and they work fine
    The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Platform
    PC
    I had the same problem with my ECCI pedals. You have to go in the assignments and manually map them. Now I have to tweak them in to keep them from locking up so easily.

Platform
    PC
    you might need to restart the game, I had to do that. After that it worked fine.

Indeed as others mentioned you need to manually map them to throttle, brake and clutch.
    CPU Intel Core i7-2600k @4.2GHz | Motherboard Asus P8Z77-M Pro | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GPU Powercolor R9 390 8GB - Driver 17.6.2 | Audio Logitech Z-5500/Z2300/G930 | OS Windows 10 PRO 64-bit | CSW V2, DIY Sequential shifter | Monitor HP LA2405x 24" (main monitor) | Triple setup: HP LP2065 (20") (custom res: 1440x1080) - Benq G2420HD (24") - HP LP2065 (20") (custom res: 1440x1080)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'm having a similar problem with my HE Pro throttle pedal not being recognised.....in edit assignments.....clutch and brake are fine...but not the throttle.
    Windows & iracing recognise the pedals just fine.

Have restarted PC2 a number of times but not difference. has anybody experienced the same?

Cheers Mark

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiserbbq View Post
    I'm having a similar problem with my HE Pro throttle pedal not being recognised.....in edit assignments.....clutch and brake are fine...but not the throttle.
    Windows & iracing recognise the pedals just fine.

Have restarted PC2 a number of times but not difference. has anybody experienced the same?

Cheers Mark
    Have you tried cycling back and forth to another controller profile and then to the one you were using again, to see if that makes the game recognize the pedals properly?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Have you tried cycling back and forth to another controller profile and then to the one you were using again, to see if that makes the game recognize the pedals properly?

Thanks for the quick response Remco.....much appreciated.

No I haven't tried that....but will once I get back in front of my computer.

Cheers Mark

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    "Have you tried cycling back and forth to another controller profile and then to the one you were using again, to see if that makes the game recognize the pedals properly?"

Gave this a try.....but no luck. Again brake & clutch are fine.....but the throttle just brings up "Too many inputs detected"

Rather frustrating I must say!

Would welcome any further suggestions.

Cheers Mark

Platform
    PC
    Surprised to read this. My HE Pro's work fine as of the first try.
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash