Thread: FFB lost when going to the dashboard

Platform
    XBOX1

FFB lost when going to the dashboard

This is a bug that already exists on PC1 and was never fixed (and doesn't happen in other games).

If you go to the xbox dash and return to the game, you lose the wheel's FFB and need to restart the wheel, and sometimes, the game.

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    This might be a TX or an XBox thing. I have the TX base with the same pedals and this happens in Forza 6, Horizon 3, Project CARS 1, and it sounds like it will happen in Project CARS 2. I think that either the XBox has trouble restarting the FFB when the game is reactivated or the TX specifically might have some issues.

Platform
    XBOX1
    In my particular case, the only games where this has happened was Project Cars 1, and now Project Cars 2. Both on an original fat black and the S Gears Of War edition.

Other games I use the wheel include Assetto Corsa, F1 2015, F1 2016, F1 2017, FM5, FM6, FH2, FH3, Dirt Rally, Dirt 4, Sebastian Loeb, WRC 5 (I think you start seeing a pattern here ) and in neither of them have I ever lost FFB for opening the dash (or guide, depending how you want to call it).

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yes seen this today in game after going to setting going back to the race from pause screen
    all feedback gone..

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have the thrustmaster 458 Italia edition and i lose ffb between every race. Turning the wheel off and on again fixes it for me but have not had this problem with any other game.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Pavion View Post
    I have the thrustmaster 458 Italia edition and i lose ffb between every race. Turning the wheel off and on again fixes it for me but have not had this problem with any other game.
    The same here with the TMX wheel. Everytime after saving and/or renaming a car setup and going back on track the FFB completely is gone. It can be turned with one finger then.
    Have to unplug the USB wire, to reconnect and wait for the auto calibration and then FFB is back.
    Last edited by bluesky0870; 25-09-2017 at 22:10.
    GT the same as my username

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I wonder if this is isolated to Thrustmaster as I can't replicate this with Fanatec setup.

System: Intel i7 8700 @3.2GHz - MSI Z390-GamingEdge AC - MSI RTX 2070 8G - Kingston 16GB 2666mhz - Mega Cooler Hyper212 LED - 2 SSD Kingston 500gb - PSU Thermaltake 750 +Gold - Corsair Spec6

Input: All Fanatec: Podium DD1 - CSW V2 - CSP V3 - CS Shifter SQ1.5 - CS UHX - CS Formula V2 - CS GT Wheel - RIG: Rseat RS1 K&M: Logitech G513 Linear, G703 - ButtonBox: Ignition