Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewchief

Platform
    PS4
    Re: Activating voice command for Crew Chief (for Android tablet user)
    ....(Pcars 2 on PS4 console)

I saw just now a user mentioned you can via voice command have Crew Chief initiate a Pit Strategy change on the fly while on track/race.
    This would eliminate for me having to physically take my eyes off the track to bring up the little ICU window, navigate and make whatever selection/s etc etc...something which is not conducive IMO while racing especially at high speed/s or whatever.

Right now I don't have the voice commands thingy activated and neither sure of how to get it going if I wished including what else needed to be installed.
    If it's one thing I'd like to have this feature for is as I've mentioned to be able to select or change one of my preset pit strategies on the fly if need be.
    Before writing this comment/request I browsed through topics on the main site but everything I saw was related to Windows/PC users which is a different language entirely for me including the instructions may be different.

Soooo.....Can someone explain what I need to do please and keep in mind this is specific to running Crew Chief on an Android tablet for Pcars 2 on PS4 console.
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

Platform
    PC
    The info should be in the "Help and getting started" tab within crewchief, that's where I found out how to do it.
    It might sound stupid, but I don't enter a race to win - I enter a race because I love racing. Bronte Campbell

Platform
    PC
    The android version doesn't have this feature
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE
    The following user likes this Post: EV3RY

Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Would be good to have the option in the Android version too though.
    Last edited by davidt33; 09-07-2018 at 18:11.
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

Platform
    PC
    i don't think it's possible - the feature presses keyboard keys in response to a voice command. It's only going to work on a PC
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE

Platform
    PC
    Mr_belowski, is it possible to remove all the supported games from the game list beside the one that I use?
    I play in VR and mostly I sit a bit far away from my screen to be able to see clearly which game I select.
    If I can remove The unused games it will makes it much more clear for me.

I only use,
    AC
    Pcars 2
    Raceroom
    All 64bits versions.
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 2550x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, Fanatec Mclaren GT3 rim, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Hi! I just wanted to say thank you. This is amazing app, it helps a lot especially for inexperienced drivers (I was rally simming for years, it's first time I try circuit racing).

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SamiB View Post
    Hi! I just wanted to say thank you. This is amazing app, it helps a lot especially for inexperienced drivers (I was rally simming for years, it's first time I try circuit racing).
    Agree 100%, the only issue I'm having is voice commands, keeps telling I'm missing some software.

Platform
    PC
    If you're using this (absolutely excellent) app, make sure you turn swearing mode on - it's quite funny and times and more immersive/realistic in a way.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: davidt33, morpwr, Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Jim, as it stands now the app doesn't take rain into account during a race and continues to report dry sector deltas, which can be a bit frustrating to know I'm consistently off the dry pace even though I'm setting best wet sectors during the race. Is there any way that can be addressed? Maybe a filter that checks for rainy weather or simpler, wet tires?
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321