Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Crewchief

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    You can go really crazy on VoiceAttack. See the HCStools (voice packs for Elite Dangerous) I have 4 packs and they’re so great. So a simelair Tool for pcars would he awesome.
    there is a pcars2 voice attack profile in this very forum somewhere.......
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    XBOX1
    Cant keep app working during races. It will work for a lap or 2 and then goes silent.Sometimes it starts working for a lap or two and stops agian, sometimes not. Im using xbox one and using the app on a laptop. I have slow internet but never had trouble with keeping it working when i used it before awhile ago. I have tried different upd settings but nothing helps. Anyone have any suggestions?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I use CrewChief for Project Cars 2 and Raceroom. I start both games from little batch files which run telemetry software, CrewChief, SimHub and then the game.

Is it possible to use different spotter voices for each game, without having to choose a voice from the CrewChief window? If there's a command line parameter I can pass for each game then I can have a different voice automatically. I find it disconcerting to have the same spotter voice in Pcars and Raceroom.

Thanks
    Windows 10, i7-4790K @ 4.6GHz, 16.0GB RAM, Aorus 1080ti Extreme, Oculus Rift CV1, Thrustmaster TRS300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Just wanted to say thank you again for this program. Amazing. Will donate again.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Since I donated, I have recommended CrewChief to all of my buddies who have donated (in different proportions) as well.

When I think about it, one of these friends talked about the opportunity to split the voice, but I cannot remember how. I will discuss it with him and return later...

sammenlign kviklån

Platform
    PC
    Is there an option to stop the engineer saying the a.i driver names? Him saying: "the guy behind you is ____ ", is pointless, unless you can change the driver names to real ones.
    i7-8700K | 1080 Ti | Oculus Rift S | msaa: medium, car/track detail: high, SS: 1.3, filtering: trilinear.
    YouTube: VR Gameplay.

Platform
    PC
    Nice podcast to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Crew Chief with Jim Britton aka mr_belowski.

https://soundcloud.com/suspectmonkey...th-jim-britton
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bmanic, BullWinkle, morpwr

Platform
    PC
    https://soundcloud.com/suspectmonkey...ritton#t=15:40

Yeah, I really really REALLY think Slightly Mad Studios should license the Crewchief code and actually USE IT inside their next game. The guy making crewchief seems to be willing to license the thing.

Crewchief is absolutely amazing and way way way better than any built in spotter/pitcrew thing (we still love you Ben Collins!). If the code is clean and it can be easily integrated then it can only be a win-win situation for both parties!
    Last edited by bmanic; 21-07-2019 at 17:28.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: davidt33, Mad LL, Olijke Poffer, satco1066

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post

Yeah, I really really REALLY think Slightly Mad Studios should license the Crewchief code and actually USE IT inside their next game. The guy making crewchief seems to be willing to license the thing.

Crewchief is absolutely amazing and way way way better than any built in spotter/pitcrew thing (we still love you Ben Collins!). If the code is clean and it can be easily integrated then it can only be a win-win situation for both parties!
    I'm with bmanic on this.
    PS4. Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and pedals. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post

The code is very clean and well written, it is available in git actually (at least some older version?).
    The following user likes this Post: bmanic