Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech G920 Issues

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Logitech G920 Issues

Hi,

I pre-ordered Project Cars 2 digitally on the Xbox One Store.

I was really excited for this game...day one controller issues yet again, same as project cars one (Gamepad that time)

When driving in a straight line, or sitting still on the track. The Logitech G920 wheel violently yanks left & right non-stop, which makes the game unplayable. I double checked and the issues doesn't exist in project cars one. Just project cars 2. (The wheel still yanks left & right in corners, just not as severely)

Should I be going thru the effort/time to post video of this?

It says on the Xbox store support there are no refunds for online digital games. Does this include games that are broken, glitching out, etc. Right out of the box? If I can't let my guard down for a day, have a day off, and just play a new game. Which isn't too much to ask for, than I want a refund. I can't afford to be spending 100+ on a video game that doesn't even work.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: EightAlarmG8r, Haekr, JasonSandwich, Pitseleh, scorelord

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Same here, and friend too.

I have the same issue, as does a friend. We are back playing PC1 but VERY disappointed that something like this should happen with such an expensive game.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    to stop the wheel moving like that try setting the steering deadzone to 2 (or 3)

Platform
    PC
    Yep I have the same problem. PC2 immediately recognized the G920 wheel and the latest LOgitech gaming software has a profile for PC2 but to no avail. The wheel has a mind of it's own, it yanks left and right violently and randomly. I can gain sporadic control if I invert the wheel and drive it 'upside down' but then the paddle shifters are reversed...what a mess! I called Logitech support and escalated a trouble ticket and waiting for a response from a techie...

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Same problem here. Feels like the wheel is a robot doing his own thing. The game is totally unplayable. I would really like to know a solution to this bug.

Platform
    XBOX1
    What I want to know. Are the devs aware of the FFB issues. At the moment it seems impossible to get good FFB without shaking wheel on the straights. It's a real game braker too me. If that's not on list to fix I call amazon for a refund. I really not wonder now why Microsoft based sites are not so happy. Not because they been influenced from MS. No because the game have real issues. What I can't understand why the FFB that strange after 2,5 years working on the game. Even in the main menu the wheel starts to shake if you turn a bit to the right.
    Last edited by Psychomatrix; 23-09-2017 at 05:02.
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: Assetto Corsa - PCars - F1 2017 and lot others since Grand Prix Legends ..........

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1

G920 wheel on Xobx One Hand Brake not working

Enjoying the game, but I am having a problem on the Logitech G920 wheel on Xbox One. I mapped the 'hand brake' to button 'B', but it fails to hold the car at start & I cannot do a hand brake turn to get around sharp bends. Any others with this issue?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hi Guys,

I am running Fanatec however would like to know a few things from other wheel users. Are you able to select the various hud elements in "Edit Hud", can you "Cycle Lap Info" and can you scroll Driver Rosters in P,Q,R?

Thank you.

System: Intel i7 8700 @3.2GHz - MSI Z390-GamingEdge AC - MSI RTX 2070 8G - Kingston 16GB 2666mhz - Mega Cooler Hyper212 LED - 2 SSD Kingston 500gb - PSU Thermaltake 750 +Gold - Corsair Spec6

Input: All Fanatec: Podium DD1 - CSW V2 - CSP V3 - CS Shifter SQ1.5 - CS UHX - CS Formula V2 - CS GT Wheel - RIG: Rseat RS1 K&M: Logitech G513 Linear, G703 - ButtonBox: Ignition

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Massive problems with logitech g920

Is anyone else having problems with there G920 spent hours messing with the settings. It just moves left to right on its own can't drive in a straight line it's horrible. Can't play the game at all. I put project 1 back on an it works perfectly

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Asked the same question and no response yet. Yes the wheel wobbles violently on G920 for me and at least 5 friends with the same wheel. There are also many other reports on this forum stating the same issue. The closest I have heard to an answer was in another thread and a moderator said that sms/wmd are aware of the issue and it will be fixed. Apparently it is someone else's fault ' cause they were too busy to test it themselves so outsourced the testing. I repeat my question - is this a bug and if so when will it be fixed?
    Xbox 1 with G920, Paddles and Pedals, No Assists (EMW Smiler)