Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech G920 Issues

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thank you for the response Ian Bell. I will stop posting about the issue, wanted to make sure you guys were aware. Hopefully Microsoft can push this through quickly, currently unplayable right now.

By he way, did a clean reinstall with same problem on xbox one, did not fix issue.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I would advise Xbox one/g290 owners to play with a controller until the patch, the right/left jerking can't be heathy for the wheel.

Thanks to SMS for the quick response to the issue, not sure how something this like this got through on release though?

Platform
    PC
    There will be a fix soon. Until then you can mitigate the issue a bit by switching the FFB Flavor from "Immersive" to "Informative" in the game options.

Platform
    PS4
    The right/left jerking happens in PC1 too going in a straight line if you don't hold the wheel.
    The motor pushes on your hand to give you feedback, but you're holding it too soft so it overshoots and has to correct itself, overshoots again and repeats until you're in the wall.

Hold the wheel at all times. Hold it tight, or reduce gain in force feedback settings.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Problem is tie to fx level. Max out tone to get away from fx focus and turn fx off or nearly off.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Its not how a car handles I got the game an the wheel to drive not use a game pad will not be playing untill it's sorted. If it's still the same by the time forza is out thats the end of me an project cars an not to answer my emails is just poor in my eyes

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We have already improved it substantially internally. It's coming 'I'm almost sure' in the next patch.
    Hey!

I also have this problem. I'm playing with 35 gain. It feels as the FFB is turned off.

Thanks for the feedback anyway. Can you check with the team and give us an answer that is a little more specific? I saw that you mentioned on another post that "it's coming to you in a patch soon" and now you mention that you're almost sure that it's coming on the next one. This issue is really annoying and i'm pretty sure it has the potential to cause mechanical problems to my steering wheel.

Cya!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    The right/left jerking happens in PC1 too going in a straight line if you don't hold the wheel.
    The motor pushes on your hand to give you feedback, but you're holding it too soft so it overshoots and has to correct itself, overshoots again and repeats until you're in the wall.

Hold the wheel at all times. Hold it tight, or reduce gain in force feedback settings.
    I, respectfully, don't agree with your suggestion. I tried the wheel with several cars and in some of them holding the wheel would make it do a series of strong clicks that sounded like it was going to break. There are some instances in which the wheel jerks violently while the car is stopped, showing that it is not an usual feedback of the track's patterns.

Platform
    PS4
    In that case mate please provide more details.
    What game mode? Solo/MP/how many AI?
    Track? Car? Controller settings? Ffb settings? Manual or auto pits? Driver version...
    Every possible detail to replicate the behaviour.
    The developers are watching these threads. Help them replicate the issue so they can pinpoint and fix it.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Multiple threads on this guys but we've already improved things internally and it's coming to you in a patch soon.
    If the same is true for G29 on PS4, could you post in that sub-forum too please? Thanks.