Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech G920 Issues

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    OK I'm losing patience guys. Can we not open new threads on this?

Mods, please merge these in to one of the 5 threads we've responded in detail to....
    I'm assuming you are aware of the issue of the wheel deciding it wants to just fully turn one way while you are in the pit garage.....

I'm not even going to comment on what you just said about getting bored. that just sums up you game creators, but hey ho you win because we gave you our money for this.....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GuJuliani View Post
    Ah, bored? Really? What about those who paid for your game and cant play it because have to wait a "future patch"? Sad.. You should say "sorry", not "losing patience".

Anyway, thanks for at least admitting that the problem exists.
    Maaan. I forgot to answer you last time. I know that in Brazil - as I'm brazilian - the consumer law gives people the right to complain like you are doing, but that is not the case in international sales in which the brazilian consumer law does not apply. They know that you have no power over them. They know you won't litigate to fight for your "rights" for a perfect product since the beggining.

Anyway, Ian just lost his patience because you said that they sold the game voluntarily with this issue so they could profit with the situation and then you said "that is bullshit", something that was totally uncalled for. Try to be polite and good things will come. Soon enough the issue will be solved.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GuJuliani View Post
    In fact the CD was bought in Brazil, so the CDC (consumer law) defends me. Art. 26, II. (By coincidence, I've been working on Procon for two years now). Either way, I do not want to return the game or get a refund, I want it to work. About the "bs", it really does not make sense that any player has noticed the problem in 2 minutes with the game in hands and a team has not noticed in years of development. I will not continue the discussion, because the team has already answered that it is solving the problem (and also that theyr tired of seeing new posts about this).

I'm sorry if my vocabulary offends someone, but the situation is frustrating.
    What I said has nothing to do with applicable law. It is something related to the power you have against the SMS and politeness. What i am saying is that you won't be able to start litigation in London forcing SMS to force them to solve the issue and that the forum is a place in which SMS pays attention to what we say and we should be thankful and always be polite. It is really counterproductive to annoy the SMS members while they are trying to solve our problem. The game is really good and our problem is only related to some players that has the G920 and we should take that into consideration before stating that they are incompetent or are acting in bad faith like you've done.

Sorry about creating this discussion guys, but I find it important that all members act politely in here. Just wanted him to understand.

Cya!
    Last edited by Jennsen; 26-09-2017 at 20:42.
    The following user likes this Post: Lewy

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I will be checking this thread daily until the fix comes, I will only buy the game after that happens. I’m sorry for all The early adopters who have to deal with this after the excitement, I understand your frustration. Hope the developer gets the fix ASAP so that he can stop getting bored, the game looks awesome just stop the attitude say sorry, fix this and everyone will be happy.
    The following user likes this Post: never enough

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ok - so I have a G920 as well, I get the same thing but it is meant to be like that - it's called Force Feedback - you just have to hold the wheel straight

Maybe try lowering the Volume or not using the Raw FFB setting - I personally wish I could turn the force feedback up more TBH

IMO it is NOT a bug - just the way the game translates the engine vibration

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I am not trying to be smart either - I have just had a thought though - I have the actual physical disc and have no issues

I am just wondering if the guys experiencing the problem have the digital copy?
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yes I have the issue and purchased the digital copy. This issue has been acknowledged by WMD/SMS and will be fixed soon.
    If it's working OK why are they fixing it? I think you are in for a pleasant surprise when the patch drops....

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Mmmmm well I just hope it doesn't stuff it up for me lol

I like how it feels at the moment :-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I can finally post links.

Here is the video I mentioned: link

I think you got lucky Devosious. =]

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaisterrena View Post
    I will be checking this thread daily until the fix comes, I will only buy the game after that happens. I’m sorry for all The early adopters who have to deal with this after the excitement, I understand your frustration. Hope the developer gets the fix ASAP so that he can stop getting bored, the game looks awesome just stop the attitude say sorry, fix this and everyone will be happy.
    I'll try to remember and send you a message so you can get the news in your e-mail.