Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Fanatec CSL Elite PS4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    and another thing: what kind of steering angle you are currently using?!?i have found that something like 600 in the wheel feels better, 1080 is like no turning

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luciodoc View Post
    i have an issue with my csl elite: when in the setup menu both r2 and l2 keys seem to autoclick so setup is quite a struggle...anyone has had the same issue?!?
    I've had no issues with buttons activating by themselves, I would try re-flashing/updating your firmware and checking the button functions in the Fanatec driver suite and if that doesn't help then contact support.

and another thing: what kind of steering angle you are currently using?!?i have found that something like 600 in the wheel feels better, 1080 is like no turning
    I set the wheel to automatic sensitivity and just let the game control the steering for each car, sometimes I adjust the steering ratio in the suspension tuning menu... usually between 11.5:1 and 12.5:1.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brąth

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    i have an issue with my csl elite: when in the setup menu both r2 and l2 keys seem to autoclick so setup is quite a struggle...anyone has had the same issue?!?
    Yes, I too am having this issue. It isn't every time I play the game on PS4, but it does happen frequently. Of note, I am using the Elite P1 Steering Wheel so I am able to move back and forth between the two consoles, and the issue doesn't occur on the XBOX 1 X. But, flashing firmware and making sure we are current is good advice, per usual from Sum.
    PSN: SeenTheCityPhish
    Xbox: TheNorthFace77

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I forgot to mention; make sure that the 4 bolts inside the rim's QR are not loose, See below -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180610_014824.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	255897

Quote Originally Posted by PhishHead View Post
    ... good advice, per usual from Sum.
    Cheers mate!
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brąth
    The following user likes this Post: PhishHead

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    thks but the only game wich gives me this issue is pcars 2...nothing on AC or dirt

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    thks but the only game wich gives me this issue is pcars 2...nothing on AC or dirt
    I really don't know what is causing that, if it was the wheel then you would think it would be happening in all games that those buttons are mapped in. I've never heard of a game picking up 'phantom' inputs all by itself and the only time I've had unwanted inputs is occasionaly from the pedals when there is zero deadzone applied. I would definintely still check your wheel on the drivers etc.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    yeah man, just connected again the wheel to my pc did again the firmware reboot and miracle...now everything works!!!i can do my setup again yesss!!!! thks for the good advice, i was starting to think it was the wheel (
    The following user likes this Post: Sum Dixon-Ear

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    yeah man, just connected again the wheel to my pc did again the firmware reboot and miracle...now everything works!!!i can do my setup again yesss!!!! thks for the good advice, i was starting to think it was the wheel (
    Great news, very happy for you!
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Anyone have issue with R3-button (CSL Elite wheel) when on PCARS2 menu?
    If I try to push R3-button on menu nothing happens. R3-button work ok when playing the game (as using it as assignment key action should).
    R1-2/L1-2 buttons work ok in menus.
    Here's the picture what I mean (red "circle"):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSL_Elite_PCARS2_Menu_R3-button.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	257279

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jammy21 View Post
    Anyone have issue with R3-button (CSL Elite wheel) when on PCARS2 menu?
    If I try to push R3-button on menu nothing happens. R3-button work ok when playing the game (as using it as assignment key action should).
    R1-2/L1-2 buttons work ok in menus.
    Here's the picture what I mean (red "circle"):
    Yeah, I don't think the R3 button on the wheel works in the menu for some reason.
    The following user likes this Post: jammy21