Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1543

Thread: Jack Spade Custom FFB Files

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Jack

I have just noticed on the Vol & Tone sheet that there are no entries from C to F. Is there a page missing?

Your tunes are brilliant, thanks for allowing me to enjoy Pcars 2

Kind Regards

Gipper (neil)

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Jack Spade Custom FFB Files

Put the isec.txt into the same folder as the dat files are. I suppose you did it but just to be sure...
    If you delete the DAT files and start KLN does it work normally or starts the Update? If it works, then find my posts about problem with Vista Virtual Store.
    You can also try the stand alone utility to reindex the files. You can find it in the sticky posts.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by McErono View Post
    SimCube Configuration Tool:
    Overall Strength 90%
    Reconstruction Filter 5
    TBW 1500hz (don't go over 680hz if you use a Mige)
    Damping 2
    Friction 1.5
    Hi,

I'm trying to understand how to setup SimuCUBE Configuration Tool for PC2 game. You are writing that TBW should not go over 680Hz for Mige motor so as I understand this is not only game dependent but also servo motor dependent settings.

How should I know which parameters are ok for my servo Mige 130ST-M06025 (holding torque=6Nm, peak torque=18Nm)? Where should I start to search for more information about this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    The files contain certain wheel specifics like deadzone removal and anti drag and should be set accordingly to type of wheel.
    How should I know if Augury OSW Kit 18Nm with Biss-C encoder support "deadzone removal" or "anti drag"... I don't get it. I can't find in user guide of the wheel such terms.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello, i bought a g29 some days ago and this is my first wheel and racing game and i'm so lost with ffb settings.

I found this amazing post but there are so many files and settings! Wow.

Someone can just tell me a good starting point for my wheel? Actually i'm playing career mode with GT5 and the default ingame ffb settings.

Thanks!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ha jack,

Prob. you have seen the fanalab software, its really good, but I think everybody wants to know your settings.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Logitech g29 settings

Quote Originally Posted by Servasky View Post
    Hello, i bought a g29 some days ago and this is my first wheel and racing game and i'm so lost with ffb settings.
    Hi there mate. May i offer you my settings for the logitech g29 from my previous post:

Quote Originally Posted by RocketCat View Post
    I have the same wheel. My advise is to check this thread:
    forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?64170-(Logitech-G29)-Solution-for-missing-driver-settings-in-Logitech-Gaming-Software

My current settings for a g29 setup are:

- Jack Spade Custom FFB File called "stan mid comp SopDiff" with a change for "(output (* 2.5 volume output))" to * 2.3.
    - Ingame its "Custom"
    - Gain "100"
    - Volume and Tone like its recommend in "Vol & Tone Balance List V2.1.3"
    - FX 15
    The following user likes this Post: almarm

Hi friends.

I'm new with PC2, and I'm looking for the best ff file for Fanatec CSL Elite + P1 rim. Coming from Assetto Corsa, I'm looking for the close feeling to it.

Any recomendation?

Thanks in advice.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi fellow Sim Racers,

Recently I have upgraded my faithful Logitec G29 to a Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer. For pedals I have chosen the Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals with load cell. A very nice upgrade.

For my Logitech G29 I was using the Jack Spade stan mid comp SopDiff FFB file. Which was great for the G29.

For the Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer, being a higher end wheel, I went for the Jack Spade stan lo comp SopDiff FFB file.

Now I have 2 questions:
    1) Am I correct I can now move to the Low compensation files instead of the medium compensation files?
    2) What settings do I need to set in the Thrustmaster control panel? I see many forums saying the Gain at 100% but then the wheel becomes way to heavy. Some forums are mentioning to set the Damper to 0% and others mention to set both the Spring and Damper to 0% leaving Gain, Constant and Periodic to 100%. I want to get the most out of this wheel with the best possible FFB. So I was hoping you guys could help me out and how to configure the Thrustmaster control panel with the correct settings.

Looking forward to your input guys and girls.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello to all!!

My first post here, please excuse me if I make a mistake, English is not my native language and probably I will make a lot of mistakes.

I have finished reading the 154 pages of this thread, first of all, Jack you have made awesome work!

I'm new in this area, I used to be happy with stocks setups and my +10 years old G25. For some reason, I decided that I wanted to go further and bought a new computer and the Fanatec Bundle (wheel, pedals, shifter) my wheelbase is the CSW V2.5.

I used to read a lot of car forums, so I always read them from the beginning, this was the same case, so I start looking for the most real setup trying to have the closest to real-life experience and I like to do time attack and online racing.

From the beginning all went wrong, then I realized (after 100 pages of this thread) that the sim has updates, same the files of Jack so.. maybe that was the reason why nothing worked.

After 154 pages I'm confused, lost, frustrated and having second thoughts of all the time and money I have spended on this stuff (build another cockpit and so on)

Could someone that has the same wheel, and is looking for the same kind of experience tell me which of the files of Jack is using, the wheel setup, and the twitches that you have made to the file (dead zone, and all the other stuff).... hope someone could help me, and in advance to that guy, THANKS A LOT!!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    Deadzone exactly like this in the file:
    (output (tighten output 0.14 0.07))

Scoop is is not in the files yet, so you need to copy/paste this line right after the compressor:
    (output (scoop output 0.68 0.30))

Note, from experience.... Scoop Reduction at 0.68 is too much, about half of it is a better working compromise.
    Hello!!

Help please!!

Fanatec CSW V2.5

My values are:

DDR= 0,04
    DRF= 0
    SCOOP KNEE = 1
    SCOOP REDUCTION = 0,2

A few questions:

What do you set first? -> Wheel (SEN, DRI, etc), File (stan mid, stan lo, etc), Adjust the file (Dead zone, Scoop, etc), in-game settings (Volume, flavor, etc?). Setup strategy? I know you have to apply "Ceteris Paribus" but there should be an order...
    About the files -> Where / what is the compressor?
    About the Wheelcheck and the Google Sheet -> You have to perform 4 tests... all data is different, it has soo much difference that if you perform another 4 tests the result is completely different... so any time you make the test you will have different results... what I'm saying = 4 logs are not enough.. I'm wrong?

If someone could share their setup I will appreciate it.. I'm looking for the most realistic feedback... as closest to reality possible

Thanks!!!