Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triple screen

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Question Triple screen

Hi !

Sorry for my bad english...i'm just french ;-)

i've got 3 monitors :

Left : iiyama E2607ws (Native : 1920x1200)
    Center : Asus PB287 (Native 3840x2160)
    Right : iiyama E2773HDS (Native : 1920x1080)

Launch the game, screen is on my Asus, go to triple screen mode and just check (no information under left, center, right)
    back to menu : say me to reload the game.

Lauch the game : no triple screen => go to triple screen mode : no check found.

Ok go on windows : Set all my monitor to 1920x1080

Lauch the game : go to triple screen configuration : check, go to set 1920 resolution, if not the game screen is outside monitors.
    Quit the game and reload : i'm not on triple screen mode, if i go to triple screen configuration : no check.

Someone can help me please ?

Thanks a lot.

Vincent.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    You have to tick Triple Screen on the Top of the Menu to activate it...

Here is a Guideline:
    Random Youtube Video
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    yes i know that, when i say "check", say tick (my bad english, just developer technical english).

But when i go after relaunch the game, return to the screen the check mark is no longer present.

can't add images on post (too young user)
    Last edited by Conan76; 22-09-2017 at 19:23.

Platform
    PC
    What are you using for anti-virus?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Windows Defender included in windows 10.

An information :

When i change something in other menu i've got the "yellow arrow" at right bottom (indicate save).
    When i tick on triple screen configuration et clic back : no yellow arrow

I take some screen capture put in my blog directory (set in my Home Page URL profile)

--
    Ok, after other test i think know what's happened.

My 4K monitor is my primary monitor. And in Pcars 2 the resolution proposed is the primary monitor.
    If i changed resolution of my 4K monitor to 1920x1080, the resolutions settings in pcars 2 proposed are monitor settings because i think the game detect native monitor resolution.

And i think i need 3 full HD monitors not only 3 monitors set to Full HD in windows.

I going to test like Pcars 1 with surround mode... (GTX 970)
    note : i've got 4 monitors in windows (my last is a connection to my Pioneer VSX-924 Amplifier with my TV)
    Last edited by Conan76; 22-09-2017 at 20:57. Reason: new information after other tests

Platform
    PC
    the only way I can get triple screens to work is if I use nVidia surround. If i do that, no matter what, I can not get the screens to line up properly. The dash will be lined up, but the window banner/rear view mirror will be wayyy off
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 980 Ti SC ACX 2.0+ | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | Formula Black Rim
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS (mostly A-10)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan76 View Post
    My 4K monitor is my primary monitor. And in Pcars 2 the resolution proposed is the primary monitor.
    If i changed resolution of my 4K monitor to 1920x1080, the resolutions settings in pcars 2 proposed are monitor settings because i think the game detect native monitor resolution.

And i think i need 3 full HD monitors not only 3 monitors set to Full HD in windows.
    Just to be sure, you have 4 total monitors connected?

Quote Originally Posted by AbeWoz View Post
    the only way I can get triple screens to work is if I use nVidia surround. If i do that, no matter what, I can not get the screens to line up properly. The dash will be lined up, but the window banner/rear view mirror will be wayyy off
    Can you post a screenshot?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I've make test with nvidia surround mode (like before Pcars 1) Pcars 2 view one monitor. only way to work

Screenshots are in my homepage because :

"Because of our Spam Protection System, users with only few posts cannot post links or email addresses. If you need to post a link please wait to have more forum posts or contact a Moderator."

i've start a carreer, but my Fanatec CSR has no resistance, no car control....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I got some artifacts (vertical tear on the left side of the center monitor and the right image was shifted towards the center) when I used Nvidia surround. I had to disable it, just left the three monitors active without creating a a surround display, set the three monitor option in PC2, set my monitor parameters, and now everything looks okay. This was a bit strange b/c I had to use or used surround for every other game.
    Last edited by doncarlos; 23-09-2017 at 11:31.
    PC specs: i5-7500, 8 Gb DDR4, Asus STRIX GTX1060, win 10
    Home built rig: https://imgur.com/UcLSARU

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan76 View Post
    I've make test with nvidia surround mode (like before Pcars 1) Pcars 2 view one monitor. only way to work

Screenshots are in my homepage because :

"Because of our Spam Protection System, users with only few posts cannot post links or email addresses. If you need to post a link please wait to have more forum posts or contact a Moderator."

i've start a carreer, but my Fanatec CSR has no resistance, no car control....
    Hmmm. Triples work in my case without Nvidia Surround. But I have three identical monitors attached.
    i7 3770K@4.1GHz, Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 8GB, 3x1920x1200 triple screen, TM TS-PC Racer wheel, T3PA-PRO pedals, TH8A shifter, Windows 10 64Bit, 24GB RAM