Thread: PROJECT CARS 2 - DIGITAL and PDF MANUAL

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC

PROJECT CARS 2 - DIGITAL and PDF MANUAL

Last edited by Roger Prynne; 28-10-2017 at 10:37.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Wow. That's awesome. Really great work on that one.
    Project Cars 2 is coming here! Okay enough with the silly signatures... I gotta find something better to put here.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, Roger Prynne, Rosinbag1

Platform
    PC
    What is the "U1500" value? How does the system work?
    gesendet mit Maus und Tastatur
    AMD 8x4 GHz / 16 GB RAM / GTX1060/6GB / Thrustmaster T300 - TM-F1-Rim - T3PA-Pro (Inverted) - TH8A

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by indent View Post
    What is the "U1500" value? How does the system work?
    https://www.projectcarsgame.com/comp...g-license.html
    RWB Racing | Steam: Wired247 | Flickr: Wired 24/7 (PCARS 2 Eye Candy)
    CPU: i7 4790k | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ASUS GTX 970 | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red
    Displays: LG 34" UltraWide + LG 29" UltraWide Monitors (stacked) | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Wheel: Logitech G29 | Rig: GT Omega Pro RS9 Cockpit | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SimVibe

Platform
    PS4
    Nice work on that. 'Section 07: Create an Online Event' should be renamed 'Look! We unintentionally showed the DS3 RX car. Again'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC2 DS3 RX Leak.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	240493
    The following 2 users likes this Post: 1185323118, VelvetTorpedo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    After reviewing it, I'd really like to see a couple addendums in the form of more thorough descriptions of the telemetry HUD as well as info on the setup screen pages. Like, what exactly are the tire/temp icons supposed to represent in the setup page? what are the suspension indicators actually telling me in the telemetry hud (they turn red occasionally, I assume that's bad but why are they turning red?)?

The rest of it's still quite good though so great job again.
    Project Cars 2 is coming here! Okay enough with the silly signatures... I gotta find something better to put here.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    What does

• Session Best
    As you can restart the heat several times, you can pick this option to update the ghost to repeat the best time you have achieved in the current session.

Mean?

I can't manage to load the "Session Best" Ghost car

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 3800racingfool View Post
    After reviewing it, I'd really like to see a couple addendums in the form of more thorough descriptions of the telemetry HUD as well as info on the setup screen pages. Like, what exactly are the tire/temp icons supposed to represent in the setup page? what are the suspension indicators actually telling me in the telemetry hud (they turn red occasionally, I assume that's bad but why are they turning red?)?

The rest of it's still quite good though so great job again.
    +1 The above. Recently purchased PC2 after shunning Forza Motorsport. I understand quite a bit about tuning and how different aspects affect the car etc, but at the moment I feel I'm not getting the most out of PC2 cars because I don't really understand the telemetry or some bits of the Tuning Setup screen, especially when it comes to the tyres. The telemetry shows tyre temps (I presume Farenheit?) and the colour indicator, the smaller tyre wear indicator in the HUD shows psi and colour indicator - are the indicators for the same thing? I get that green means good etc, but is it green for optimal psi for that car or optimal temperature or what?

I also can't seem to clarify anywhere what target tyre pressure and/or temp should be in general, which would help when tuning cars. I don't feel like I can dive into faster cars if I can't really tune them properly.
    The following user likes this Post: 2k10gt

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Nice one been wanting something like this as its good to have written explains ready to hand.