Thread: Constant LT and RT scrolling on menu. Is there a solution?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Constant LT and RT scrolling on menu. Is there a solution?

I am somewhat new to project cars. Played the PC1 a bit but not religously and remember there being a scrolling issue in menus when using why fanatec wheel. Just started PC2 and having the same issue when going into any menu that requires LT or RT. I am assuming it is because my peddles are mapped to LT and RT and are sensitive. I just assumed they would be ignored while out of the car like most games. I have added dead zone on both peddles and it has not solved the issue. Is there a solution for the problem? Thanks in advance!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tylercarr95 View Post
    I am somewhat new to project cars. Played the PC1 a bit but not religously and remember there being a scrolling issue in menus when using why fanatec wheel. Just started PC2 and having the same issue when going into any menu that requires LT or RT. I am assuming it is because my peddles are mapped to LT and RT and are sensitive. I just assumed they would be ignored while out of the car like most games. I have added dead zone on both peddles and it has not solved the issue. Is there a solution for the problem? Thanks in advance!
    I am getting the same issue but on a PC, is there a fix for this problem I'm using a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim?