Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Game not detecting Logitech G27/G25

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    yo tried everything listed above still nothing works tried reinstalling the device multiple port switches with non 3.0 usb deleted device in device manager and devices and blue tooth. kinda stoopid of to install the logitech profiler didn't work uninstalled it never got a driver update i mean really this is like going to extreams to get this to work im very unhappy. on another note the game itself is freaking awesome btw great job sm but really need my wheel to work to get the full experiance any ideas would be dope this community is amazing btw. i am a backer of the orignal and i am very glad to see the game turn into what it has.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I fixed mine by going into the button assignment clicking on the x axis assignment, turning the wheel and then doing the wheel calibration. Originally I only had the buttons working

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I reinstalled logitech profile drivers, then switched the wheel (G27) to another USB port (front port) and windows recognized it like a new device and BINGO...no more random crashes to desktop or bugsplatts so far!!!!.
    Maybe a USB or Logitech drivers conflict there, whatever. I ve been playing a few hours so far and no more troubles.
    PD. sorry for my english...not my native language!!!.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Roger Prynne

Platform
    PC
    Hi, I am using modified G27. It's SteeringWheel is OMP. I found a golden ffb setting . I think this setting make steering very realistic. If you wish you can try it.
    Select RAW - Gain 100, Vol 37 , tone 53, fx 0 . In configuration: speed sensitivity 50 . I feel every car special. Every car is reflecting it's own steering characteristic very well when I use these settings. For non-modified g27s, vol value may be lower. Drive la Ferrarri, mclaren 720 s, caterham, acura nsx, lotus 25 .... Please give a feed back about this setting . ( I tried jack's ffb but maybe they are for fanatec like steering wheels, I didnt like them)
    Phenom II X6 1055t ; MSI GTX 960 2G ; 6 GB ;Asus 27" 1920x1080 ; Modifiye G27 35cm OMP ; Windows 10 pro 64bit

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    G27 detected as GT Driving Force Wheel on PC : the problem is not located in PC2 but in Windows 10 ! Found this solution wich worked fin for me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV0kYPRLboE

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    ^ Glad you got it sorted out but that's old news know.
    Also the easy way is to just delete the Logitech Profiler and then re-install it.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Roger.

I tried to delete Logitech Profiler, rename and suppress Logitechs folders and many other things but the only way of running correctly my G27 was to apply the procedure described in the video.

Ps : sorry for my poor english, i'm french....

Platform
    PC
    Hi, I have and issue (from day 1) with my G27 ..
    First , I'm on win 7 .
    2nd , I'm using Jack Spades
    But this was happening before I started using JS files /..
    OK I built a profile for my wheel ,set the buttons how I like ectt.. it took & saved and works !
    My issue is from time to time in-between sessions the game will loose the wheel & peddles ..Like I wait to get into a MP lobby ..finally get in, go to drive and no wheel or peddles ..I have to back out and restart the game to get the wheel back .. I tried just going to options /wheel settings ..I see my wheel and all the buttons are still assigned I even re adjust the sliders back n forth then exit/save but it wont see the wheel , it just doesn't work until I rs the whole game .. Then it will work but only the first time like say I do off line practice , then go to MP and I get in and no wheel again ,have to rs the game and go strait to MP then I have wheel again ..
    Anyone seen this happening ?

Thx !
    Last edited by Krobo; 16-10-2017 at 00:31.
    CPU- AMD FX 8350 Black edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHZ (4.2Hz Turbo) AMD 125W, VID- Gigabyte Nvid 1080 , mobo- GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 R5 , PS- EVGA 1050W supernova, OS- Win 7 Ent, Mem- G.Skill 16G , G27, 50" LG 4K smart TV, Antec big box with lots of lights n fans :-)

Platform
    PC
    here is my settings: it is awsome.
    important right click on logitech profiler icon in tray and select close. in game, raw,gain 100, vol 45, tone 60, fx 35

this sim is unbelievable.
    Last edited by lleventll; 19-10-2017 at 21:43.
    Phenom II X6 1055t ; MSI GTX 960 2G ; 6 GB ;Asus 27" 1920x1080 ; Modifiye G27 35cm OMP ; Windows 10 pro 64bit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lleventll View Post
    here is my settings: it is awsome.
    important right click on logitech profiler icon in tray and select close. in game, raw,gain 100, vol 45, tone 60, fx 35
    So you shut down the profiler before starting pcars2?

Messing around with the wheel since yesterday... again. It runs ok, but Im not satisfied. Does Softlock work for anyone here?
    Wheel is calibrated to 900. There is kind of a soft lock. I can feel a drag at around at around 225 in every direction and the wheel animation stops there also in game.
    The problem - this is the case for every car. So all road cars/gt3 (which would be kind of ok) but also Formula 1 or GoKart (where this settings are really a pain).
    The option in the Logitech Profiler, that applications can change the settings, is active.