Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T300 Project Cars 2 setting... what we gonna do?

Platform
    PS4

T300 Project Cars 2 setting... what we gonna do?

Hi,
    i spent last 24 hours to take the right setting on my T300.... but i'm still confuse.
    Help...
    The following user likes this Post: stewyripper

Platform
    PS4
    No matter what settings you use and is to your liking in one car, another car need other settings unfortunately.
    PS4 Pro
    T300rs - T3PA - STAND built out of MDF
    55" Sony Bravia KDL55W805
    PSVR
    eagerly awaiting support from PCars 2 *PCars 2 have been sold because of no PSVR support
    The following 3 users likes this Post: FreefallRLC, stewyripper, wadafaka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    That was also the case with PC1, however I didn't change the settings there for every car and still had a decent feel in ffb for all cars. And yes it's different for everyone, I tried some settings other people use but it wasn't my style. For what it's worth, this is what I use for now:

All deadzone: 0
    Steering/throttle/brake/clutch sensitivity: 50
    Speed sensitivity: 0
    Damping saturation: 15

Flavour: informative
    Gain: 85
    Volume: 45
    Tone: 50
    FX: 55

With this my laptimes came out faster than my friends who are at the same level of racing...
    The following 3 users likes this Post: schmeedy, stewyripper, sunshine

Platform
    PC
    @Exoll: Not sure if that's right. Not every car should feel the same.
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ASRock A320M Pro4 - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB - G.Skill 16GB DDR4 - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550W - Thrustmaster T300 RS - Triple monitors
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, stewyripper

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by simini76 View Post
    Hi,
    i spent last 24 hours to take the right setting on my T300.... but i'm still confuse.
    Help...
    I have a T300. All I've done is set the deadzone to zero and use Immersive flavour. I'm happy on the cars Ive tried it on (Renault Clio, Indycar and a few more I can't remember after a beery night racing with mates.)
    CRAP pCARS Club organiser

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.
    The following user likes this Post: stewyripper

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSchoonsBeard View Post
    I have a T300. All I've done is set the deadzone to zero and use Immersive flavour. I'm happy on the cars Ive tried it on (Renault Clio, Indycar and a few more I can't remember after a beery night racing with mates.)
    Expanding on that just to confirm you are using a t300 on PS4 right? So your gain is at 100?

I'm new to this steering wheel thing but I'm wary to push my t300 to hard as I know they are prone to fail quickly if ya do. How do I read the telemetry to know if it ain't clipping etc I don't at all understand the bar graph in the bottom right of the telemetry hud for instance.

And I have noticed that if playing on settings with high gain/volume a bit of muscle has to come into getting the car to steer again referring to my previous statement - I don't mind the FFB I just don't wanna break the damn thing.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I have played with the settings for some time now and here are my findings.

RAW
    GAIN - 67
    VOLUME - 35
    TONE - 45
    FX - 57

I really have problems with gain on 100, where the FFB spikes are so violent that after some laps on Brands Hatch i cannot stay focused. I was searching for a better feel of the car and what happens on the track, but with less FFB strength. Found out that i am much more consistent that way, but sure was not wanting to trade the feeling for better lap times.
    A main problem i that i have not driven a race car, or a 300hp street car in real life, so i have no idea how heavy the will wheel feels, and surely every car will be different. So for tuning the individual cars i have mapped Volume to some buttons and increase / decrease it on the go with every different car, beginning with that 35 i have set.
    Last edited by porkovich; 23-09-2017 at 08:34.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Don-09141955, senna94f1, spacepadrille, stewyripper

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-lee View Post
    All deadzone: 0
    Steering/throttle/brake/clutch sensitivity: 50
    Speed sensitivity: 0
    Damping saturation: 15

Flavour: informative
    Gain: 85
    Volume: 45
    Tone: 50
    FX: 55
    Thank you! I think my T300RS on PS4 PRO is much better now.
    The following user likes this Post: senna94f1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by porkovich View Post
    I have played with the settings for some time now and here are my findings.

RAW
    GAIN - 67
    VOLUME - 35
    TONE - 45
    FX - 57
    There's a youtube clip somewhere on this forum explainig ffb settings for t300. A wmd developer said that RAW flavour is made for direct drive wheels on PC. Consoleplayers with fanatec/thrustmaster/logitec wheels should use the other 2, didn't use raw settings since then...
    The following 3 users likes this Post: schmeedy, senna94f1, stewyripper

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I tried the other 2 last night (started playing at 8 and finished at 7 this morning lol) different wheel I know but I have a thrustmaster TMX on XB1. I tried all 3 settings and I know raw is supposed to be for PC but it was the only one I got on with. I set it up gain 75, volume 70 and FX 60. It felt awesome. Every car I tried felt great. The other 2 settings gave me steering wheel shake in a straight line unless I turned the gain down so much it felt dead. I checked for clipping while driving on the data screen and it went up to 60-80% but not red. Awesome game well happy.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Don-09141955, senna94f1