Thread: Xbox One Server disconnect.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Xbox One Server disconnect.

Hey,

So far i like the game, but only problem is that i get all the time multiplayer server disconnect and this text: "You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Existing session" is there any fix for that?

Best Regards, Niko

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I get this all the time as well .... and it's affecting my virtual racing licence, saying I'm quitting races, when I'M not!

Quote Originally Posted by ESLxNealthh View Post
    Hey,

So far i like the game, but only problem is that i get all the time multiplayer server disconnect and this text: "You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Existing session" is there any fix for that?

Best Regards, Niko

Platform
    XBOX1
    Sounds like this has carried over from PC1. I played PC1 up until Friday and would get disconnected from the server usually a few times a week during a race.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Alright, I guess im not only one who get this error when you connect some server. Some servers works, but almost everytime i get this disconnect message, but hope so they fix this multiplayer issue next patch probably?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMetalRacer View Post
    Sounds like this has carried over from PC1. I played PC1 up until Friday and would get disconnected from the server usually a few times a week during a race.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Well since Im apparently too new to post a thread, Ill bump this one.

Im getting these same issues in almost every race I try to join. I joined a few races with no issues on Friday and Saturday morning. Then yesterday I must have tried to join 15-20 races and received error messages every single time.

Seems like the PC is getting more attention on this issue than the Xbox. Hopefully they patch this soon.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    All Platforms have the same attention... But PC is much easier to Patch.

The Game can't detect if you Plug the Networkcable or if the Game Disconnect because of Network Problems.. It's a downside for the Ratingsystem, but that is also happening on other Games.

The only thing that is perhaps possible is to detect if a Hostmigration is failing. (Edge Case)

Also with a lot of Racing you Guys won't have to fear those little -Points because of Connection Issues. Much more important is the Safety Rating, which is NOT affected by Disconnects...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Rookie
    I am constantly getting disconnected after joining sessions when loading onto the track or shortly thereafter - my success rate of actually getting a playable session is 1/30

"You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Exiting session"

There is currently no indication of the host network connection quality or location in the session browser list - this would help significantly if it can be added in a patch to improve the chances of getting a good session.
    Last edited by Raudi; 25-09-2017 at 16:50.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I've tried three times since release date to go online and every time I try I get kicked to Dash and lose my settings so I gave up and figured it needs a patch.

Closest I got was to the pre-race menu. As soon as I clicked vote to start I got the boot.