Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [We know] No Pit at Nordschleife

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Genus View Post
    Is that in the ToS anywhere?
    I'll flip the question around... Where in any ToS does it require the manufacturer of a product to be at the customer's beck and call to answer any and all questions around design decisions for their product?

I'll answer that for you, which is there isn't... There is no requirement for any product (software, hardware, food, etc) that the manufacturer is required to divulge any or all information around decisions they made to provide the produced product.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    There is still no training and qualifying @ Nordschleife after the patch. There are many users who are doing most training and meetings @ Nordschleife. It's not the same with Nurburgring Combined, we will have our laptimes from Nordschleife only, to compare cars, settings and driving skills... like any manufacturer and driver does in the real world And I guess in all racing games it's the one of the most driven tracks for more than one good reason...

I know it's a design decision, not a bug. I know you guys have a lot of other things to do now, and I don't need an answer to this post.

Don't wanna wave with my handbag too, but please, don't forget this issue.

Platform
    PC
    honestly, i'm loving the thing. hot tyres, push pedals and i go. could be a great option added in each track.

also cause the lack of tire blankets as an option is bad.
    my english is horrible, sorry! STEAM PROFILE // my DIY RIG // Baseline Wheel FFB Values
    Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme //Cpu: i7-3930k @4200 //Psu: Corsair RM750i //Ram: 4x Corsair 4GB 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 //Vga: Asus Strix Gtx970
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 GTE + Fanatec Clubsport pedals V3 + TH8A (h-shifter) + TH8RS (sequential) + Fanatec Handbrake

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by J4M35_R View Post
    Very strange decision if this is deliberate. It's like having no pit lane at le mans. Hope it's a bug.
    Not at all strange. Le Mans is a permanent racetrack with pitlanes. Nordschleife was a permanent racetrack that also happened to be an open toll road. Now it isn't a permanent racetrack anymore. No pits. What we really should try to get working for the 3rd installment of that track would be the touristenfahrt layout with the carpark (and the roundabout).
    [Specs | ASUS Z97-K | i7-4790K @ 4 GHz | C:\Kingston SSD 120GB (SSDnow300 series) | D:\Samsung SSD 256GB (830 Series) | Corsair Vengeance 8 GB RAM (1600MHz, Dual Channel) | Win10x64Pro |Gigabyte GeForce GTX670 4GB | Logitech G27 (+Logitech Profiler)]
    [Settings | Tire model: default | Driving model: pro | Setup: default | Controller: wheel | Camera: in car | Driving Aids: realistic (Automatic Clutch: on) || Graphics | Visual FX | Performance]

Project CARS LIMITED EDITION | Project CARS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION | crank it up a tad | Free umlauts for everyone: ä ö ü | One of the 5% | Proud Member of the Olympic Synchronized ALTWS*-Team *Accidentally Leaving the Track Wildly Spinning

Platform
    PC
    agreed now a days there is only one series that does more than one race on it and its the VLN series other than that there really is only a hand full of races done on it. most of the other times its just test days and private test runs on the track.

not to mention as iv said before if you really must run it with pits there IS always the option of firing up Pcars 1 and running it there
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Come on guys? Seriously, what use is a racetrack without a pits? This is probably the most famous racetrack ever, featured in every serious sim to date.
    The following user likes this Post: LibranRabbit

Platform
    PC
    While we're @ Nordschleife, how about nürburgring touristenfahrten? Would be great to sit on the parking lot, all different types of cars around, cars entering and coming off the track randomly. You could move around the parking lot checking out the various "rides". For when you are in a cruising mood or just want to play around.Not to mention going around the track.