Thread: Can't remove all car classes from the multi class selection to allow all car classes

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Can't remove all car classes from the multi class selection to allow all car classes

The class of the car thats selected always stays active which means you can't allow all classes in a race.
    Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm not sure what you mean but whatever car you are in, the class of that car will be your first class for multi-class racing.
    Then there are 3 other slots where you can add other classes.
    So there are in total 4 classes maximum that can participate, the class of your own car + 3 others at your choice.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    He's saying you cannot have a "free for all" using all cars as it defaults to "same class".
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Not sure how to explain it correctly so I created an imgur album: imgur.com/a/fWxpi

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheKing View Post
    Not sure how to explain it correctly so I created an imgur album: imgur.com/a/fWxpi
    You cannot do "Multi-Class" without selecting at least one class which is the class of the car you have selected. I don't believe there is an option today for multiplayer which allows you to use "All Cars".
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: JackTheKing

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    You cannot do "Multi-Class" without selecting at least one class which is the class of the car you have selected. I don't believe there is an option today for multiplayer which allows you to use "All Cars".
    Thanks for the fast response. The game is extremely nice but the multiplayer is seriously lacking right now, hope this gets fixed soon :/

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    Misleading text as posted in JackTheKing's pic is misleading.* Noticed it myself last night though I knew only four classes were allowed. Still, made me second guess how multiclass functions. SMS should probably reword some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by In-Game Multiclass Vehicle Class Select Menu
    *Select the Car Classes you wish to include in your event. You can select up to 4 Car Classes. Not selecting any Car Classes allows the use of "All" cars.
    What is that last sentence supposed to mean?