Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] PS4 - Fanatec Pedals not Recognised

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Unhappy [KNOWN ISSUE] PS4 - Fanatec Pedals not Recognised

Hi, any help would be appreciated here, as right now my game is unplayable.

I have a fanatec CSL elite PS4 wheel and CSRelite pedals hooked up to PS4 work amazing in pCars1 now get pCars2 and while the wheel is recognised and works (though like others shows as a thrustmaster in the settings menu for some reason but with the correct picture) the game does not pick up my pedals at all!! - i have tried calibrating them i have tried assigning them to controls i can't work it out yet???

Ive already forked out for a new hell base to work with the PS4 i don't want to have to get new pedals now as well!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I had the same issues when just received my set. Maybe one off these options work. One. Update the driver and firmware as mentioned on the Fanatec site. Two. Sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting the pedal at the pedal base does the trick. If you hook the pedals directly to the base they won’t show up in the menu but will work. Hope this fixes your problems.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    I have tried the firmware update and unplugging pedals at the wheel base.

On a PS4 so pedals and shifter are connected via the wheel base shifter is recognised and works fully - it is just thecpedals that do not show and do not work - they cannot be assigned calibrated or Work in game.

Exact set up
    Fanatec CSL elite ps4 wheel base and rim - connected via USB to PS4
    Fanatec clubsport shifter sq 1.5 connected to wheel base in ‘shifter1’
    Fanatec CSR elite pedals connected to wheel base in ‘pedals’

Wheel is in PS4 mode works in menu screens
    Steeung inputs and shifter inputs recognised, pedals not recognised in any way

Platform
    PS4
    Not trying to be funny or anything but have you tried going back to pcars cars 1 or another game, just to check the pedals are still OK? I use the V3 pedals and they work fine with the same wheelbase as yours, all I had to do was calibrate them

Platform
    PC
    I just checked and it's a known issue, devs are working on it.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by C13ett View Post
    Hi, any help would be appreciated here, as right now my game is unplayable.

I have a fanatec CSL elite PS4 wheel and CSRelite pedals hooked up to PS4 work amazing in pCars1 now get pCars2 and while the wheel is recognised and works (though like others shows as a thrustmaster in the settings menu for some reason but with the correct picture) the game does not pick up my pedals at all!! - i have tried calibrating them i have tried assigning them to controls i can't work it out yet???

Ive already forked out for a new hell base to work with the PS4 i don't want to have to get new pedals now as well!!!
    I'm using the same setup (CSL Elite PS4+CSR Elite Pedals), except the shifter, with no problems.

Have you already tried using it without the shifter?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    I just checked and it's a known issue, devs are working on it.
    Could you tell some more on how it’s possible that for one person it works, another with the same setup it doesn’t? In my case they work most of the time, sometimes they are not recognized but unplugging and reconnecting solves the problem. Sure hope that my newly purchased fanatec shifter isn’t causing issues.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Are you sure, you've the latest Fanatec FW installed on the CSL Elite PS4 Base?

With the old FW Version, I also had to un-and replug my pedals, that they are recognized in the game, e.g Assetto Corsa.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, all updated to the latest firmware. All other games are fine, this one to most of the time. Just not consistent.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Since patch 1.03 last weekend I have much improved FFB but if I go from one lobby to another I start to have odd things happen with my pedals (like low throttle level or stuck on full) before eventually the pedals aren’t recognised at all. I then have to unplug usb; restart PS4; restart wheel/pedals and reconnect usb and then all is ok but it’s a REAL PITA.

I have the CSL Elite & the Clubsport V3 pedals. Is this a known issue? And yes..I have the latest firmware. Any help appreciated.