Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] PS4 - Fanatec Pedals not Recognised

Platform
    PC
    I have the same issue, recognizes the wheel but not my pedals, I put it away for awhile as it was just getting too frustrating and had other SiMs to race with, but tried coming back and it still seems to be an issue.

I have my CsL elite pedals to PC, so selected separate pedals, edit, doesn’t recognize or calibrate pedals, doesn’t recognize.

So I see it’s a known issue but nothing if it’s been resolved!??

Of course every other SiM works fine, Ac, ACC, RaceRoom, GTSport, iRacing, but Pcars2 no work

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad06 View Post
    I have the same issue, recognizes the wheel but not my pedals, I put it away for awhile as it was just getting too frustrating and had other SiMs to race with, but tried coming back and it still seems to be an issue.

I have my CsL elite pedals to PC, so selected separate pedals, edit, doesn’t recognize or calibrate pedals, doesn’t recognize.

Of course every other SiM works fine, Ac, ACC, RaceRoom, GTSport, iRacing, but Pcars2 no work
    Working as intended. We at Slightly Mad Studios ("slightly mad" right, mind you) made it a deliberate design choice for the game not to realize the pedals. I Mean we've heard of this "issue" two years ago - as you can see from the start date of this thread. Please stop posting. The devs had made their choice on the implementation. Easiest resolution is to buy another set of pedals.

Disclamer: In case one of the genius mod can't figure it out, this is sarcasm.
    Last edited by TheSoulReaver03; 13-03-2019 at 17:11.

Platform
    PC
    LoL, well funny thing is, I saw another thread, can’t remember which, however the mods were convinced that it was a “user” issue, to the point of what appeared to be berating the dude, making him do check after check, stating it clearly was his issue...and thought to myself, this sounds vaguely familiar.

Anyway, I came across this thread were clearly it’s stated as a “known” issue, just surprises...that this hasn’t been cleared up?? Is this going to be another one of those, we’ll wait to Pcars3 to resolve?

Only on the video game industry can such a thing happen, I hope this is not the case...this can’t be happening again lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoulReaver03 View Post
    Working as intended. We at Slightly Mad Studios ("slightly mad" right, mind you) made it a deliberate design choice for the game not to realize the pedals. I Mean we've heard of this "issue" two years ago - as you can see from the start date of this thread. Please stop posting. The devs had made their choice on the implementation. Easiest resolution is to buy another set of pedals.

Disclamer: In case one of the genius mod can't figure it out, this is sarcasm.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    LoL, well funny thing is, I saw another thread, can’t remember which, however the mods were convinced that it was a “user” issue, to the point of what appeared to be berating the dude, making him do check after check, stating it clearly was his issue...and thought to myself, this sounds vaguely familiar.

Anyway, I came across this thread were clearly it’s stated as a “known” issue, just surprises...that this hasn’t been cleared up?? Is this going to be another one of those, we’ll wait to Pcars3 to resolve?

Only on the video game industry can such a thing happen, I hope this is not the case...this can’t be happening again lol

They couldn't be bothered to fix shit they messed up, and don't even have the decency to admit if they made a mistake with their choices. One could say they are...slightly mad.

Platform
    PC
    Didn’t we go through this crap in the original Pcars, promises to fix crap broken, then promised to do better? Now again I have a game I can’t use?

They will be begging us to buy Pcars3 soon...won’t be a third time for me...you have admin in thread admitting to a known issue...but then don’t respond as to the fix?

Where in any other form of selling products do companies get away with this behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoulReaver03 View Post
    They couldn't be bothered to fix shit they messed up, and don't even have the decency to admit if they made a mistake with their choices. One could say they are...slightly mad.

Platform
    PC

Didn’t we go through this crap in the original Pcars, promises to fix crap broken, then promised to do better? Now again I have a game I can’t use?

They will be begging us to buy Pcars3 soon...won’t be a third time for me...you have admin in thread admitting to a known issue...but then don’t respond as to the fix?

Where in any other form of selling products do companies get away with this behaviour?
    First of all, you state that you have your pedals connected to PC, so why are you posting in a PS4 thread? Addressing the right people will increase your chance of the problem getting solved as the problem/solution space is very different on PC compared to a PS4.
    Furthermore, this was a known problem on PS4 and it was solved (1.5 years ago). If you now have a similar problem on PC, it's not the same problem so jumping to "SMS are evil" conclusions is quite premature.

Secondly, since you're the only person currently reporting an issue with this, chances are high that you have a local issue and there's no global issue with the game affecting everyone with this hardware set-up. Hence, posting "please help" in the right section without closing down the solution road with unjustified conclusions already may result in people helping you and hopefully solving the issue.

You could start with listing your system specs, connected controllers/hardware, operating system, how you assigned your controllers in pC2 and whether you see any errors or lack of controller recognition when doing that, etc.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following user likes this Post: Kriig