Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My PS4 controller settings

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    TheGoodLife: Definitely analog!, D-Pad works on principle 0/1 just like keybord so You don't have even half of steering control, without analog or steerin wheel it's impossible to take smooth turns or accelerate/brake.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Oh, I didn’t even think about that! Thank you for the input. Analog is definitely a better experience, so I’m sticking with it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hiya Folks,

I’m popping in to recommend the settings found in the video provided via link below. The settings provided changed the game for me, and coupled with the “Stable” tune preset, it provides a great feel and base for all cars. I reset all of my settings, made the changes in the video (75 damper controller rather than 79), and now I’m enjoying the game a lot more. Try it out and make minor tweaks to your liking. Happy racing!

https://youtu.be/578VLQXPnAs

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodLife View Post
    Hiya Folks,

Iím popping in to recommend the settings found in the video provided via link below. The settings provided changed the game for me, and coupled with the ďStableĒ tune preset, it provides a great feel and base for all cars. I reset all of my settings, made the changes in the video (75 damper controller rather than 79), and now Iím enjoying the game a lot more. Try it out and make minor tweaks to your]
    Thank you for posting this. Copied the settings from the video and it has vastly improved the controls. I can just about keep a car on track now!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_in_fly_in View Post
    Thank you for posting this. Copied the settings from the video and it has vastly improved the controls. I can just about keep a car on track now!
    I’m happy to hear the video helped you out! I’d also like to add that I keep the steering deadzone at 1, as I think rumble from the controller makes the analog shake/move a bit. But who knows, maybe I’m crazy.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hey I’m not sure if anyone goes on here anymore but I’m looking for some really competitive controller settings setting that can beat people on a wheel if you and the setting are good enough anyone willing to give me there settings if there competitive? I drive the oreca lmp2 mostly